Just curious (new grower)

57 respuestas · 560 visitas

BluntForceTrauma420

#6

At that height I think the 3 gallon is your best bet. The way I germinate auto flowers is using the paper towel method. Once I see the tap root showing I place it in it’s final pot. Welcome to the grow family here. Can’t wait to see your results!

Responder ↗
Msg99

#7

Ty for the responses. I germinated by soaking the seed over night. The shell opened up and it went directly into the soil (carefully)

Ill be looking into a larger pot for the next grow. This one ill let finish as the plant is flowering. Hopefully my results are decent off of my 1st grow.

Thanks again for the responses

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8

Welcome to the community and plant is looking healthy congrats on that. I see ya got some good info from blunt, hes pretty helpful and friendly. Your tent could hold a 5g pot no problem so wouldnt be a bad idea on that and are you feeding any nutrients? Also feel free to ask any questions you got cause as ya see people here are friendly

Responder ↗
Msg99

#9

Ty for the response :slight_smile: ive been feeding foxfarm nutrients as well as using foxfarm ocean soil blend

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#11

She has a beautiful green to her so keep doing what your doing as its working. I dont use foxfarm nutes anymore but did for 2 years and still use there ocean forest and happy frog soil. And youll get about 3 weeks of nutes worth in the ocean forest before plants may need feeding (sometimes sooner) but keep with your feed schedule until the plant shows she needs more. Doing great so far and hope she smokes amazingly for ya

Responder ↗
Msg99

#12

Ty for the words of encouragement :slight_smile: im hoping she makes the wife happy. My goal is better grow than the last. This one being my 1st ever, i just hope she produces nicely.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#13

You’ll learn something new each grow and will only get better as the years go on so im sure you will achieve your goal and there is nothing better than smoking what you’ve grown. The time and effort is always worth it even if yields can be unsatisfying at times, there is no better feeling than smoking your own grown bud

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#14

Cheers to that Smokey! I took the first hit off my last batch last night and while I’ve smoked better weed in my life, I was all smiles and so proud of it!

Responder ↗
Msg99

#15

Thanks guys :slight_smile: im excited for this little lady. I transplanted her yesterday (glad i did) she grew an inch last night and much healthier today.

Responder ↗
Msg99

#16


So here is my girl after the transplant. I did add an extra light bar on each side for a boost and implemented some LST instead of trimming for light purposes. The transplant into a larger pot was successful as she grew an inch since the transplant.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#18

I knew it would be only a matter of time before you started trying your own grows lol hope the family members enjoy it as well

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#20

Happy to hear that i hope all the grows make her feel that way bud

Responder ↗
Msg99

#21

I wish i could smoke with the wife. This is a new hobby gor me

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#22

My wife will out smoke me any day of the week. Have to tell her to slow down or we run out. :laughing:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#23

I hear you there lol. Im still a week away from harvest and mine is already choosing what im running next.

Responder ↗
smarie

#25

I have grown a few autos and I think this one looks great :v::green_heart:

Responder ↗

Responder