She has a beautiful green to her so keep doing what your doing as its working. I dont use foxfarm nutes anymore but did for 2 years and still use there ocean forest and happy frog soil. And youll get about 3 weeks of nutes worth in the ocean forest before plants may need feeding (sometimes sooner) but keep with your feed schedule until the plant shows she needs more. Doing great so far and hope she smokes amazingly for ya
Just curious (new grower)
57 respuestas · 560 visitas
Ty for the words of encouragement
im hoping she makes the wife happy. My goal is better grow than the last. This one being my 1st ever, i just hope she produces nicely.
You’ll learn something new each grow and will only get better as the years go on so im sure you will achieve your goal and there is nothing better than smoking what you’ve grown. The time and effort is always worth it even if yields can be unsatisfying at times, there is no better feeling than smoking your own grown bud
Cheers to that Smokey! I took the first hit off my last batch last night and while I’ve smoked better weed in my life, I was all smiles and so proud of it!
Thanks guys
im excited for this little lady. I transplanted her yesterday (glad i did) she grew an inch last night and much healthier today.
So here is my girl after the transplant. I did add an extra light bar on each side for a boost and implemented some LST instead of trimming for light purposes. The transplant into a larger pot was successful as she grew an inch since the transplant.
I knew it would be only a matter of time before you started trying your own grows lol hope the family members enjoy it as well
My mom is in heaven lol
Happy to hear that i hope all the grows make her feel that way bud
I wish i could smoke with the wife. This is a new hobby gor me
My wife will out smoke me any day of the week. Have to tell her to slow down or we run out. ![]()
I hear you there lol. Im still a week away from harvest and mine is already choosing what im running next.
My next will probably be banana kush
I have grown a few autos and I think this one looks great ![]()
![]()
Here is the most recent pics of my autoflower. (Taken today) when i get home now that she has started stretching ill do some more LST and gently attemp to get the main node down and some light demolition at the bottom. I want to try and get the flowers evened out, but it might be too late.
Any and all advice is welcome. Your thoughts as well.
Might be a little harder to tie down in flower rather than veg but very doable just may take some time and stem rubbing to soften them up some so they bend and not snap but shes looking good and congrats thus far
Ty smokey. I want to try and get more energy down lower so the main doesnt get everything. First grow for me so im not gonna complain.
I do have another plant, same age as the autoflower. I have no idea what it is other than its a sativa. Its hard a time of things but very vibrant.
If its a male ill keep some of its pollen for later use. Its too strong of a genetic line (based on what its been through till now) not to use it later on. Ill post some pics of it. Maybe someone will have an idea to help it out.
Just an update on my autoflower. So far shes doing pretty good with more LST. I did damage a branch but its healing nicely.
I think my autoflower hermied on me
i believe this is whats called a banana?? Above the string im using for LST









