Just curious (new grower)

57 respuestas · 560 visitas

smarie

#25

I have grown a few autos and I think this one looks great :v::green_heart:

Responder ↗
Msg99

#26

Here is the most recent pics of my autoflower. (Taken today) when i get home now that she has started stretching ill do some more LST and gently attemp to get the main node down and some light demolition at the bottom. I want to try and get the flowers evened out, but it might be too late.

Any and all advice is welcome. Your thoughts as well.


Responder ↗
Smokey101

#27

Might be a little harder to tie down in flower rather than veg but very doable just may take some time and stem rubbing to soften them up some so they bend and not snap but shes looking good and congrats thus far

Responder ↗
Msg99

#28

Ty smokey. I want to try and get more energy down lower so the main doesnt get everything. First grow for me so im not gonna complain.

I do have another plant, same age as the autoflower. I have no idea what it is other than its a sativa. Its hard a time of things but very vibrant.

If its a male ill keep some of its pollen for later use. Its too strong of a genetic line (based on what its been through till now) not to use it later on. Ill post some pics of it. Maybe someone will have an idea to help it out.


Responder ↗
Msg99

#29

Just an update on my autoflower. So far shes doing pretty good with more LST. I did damage a branch but its healing nicely.

Responder ↗
Msg99

#30

I think my autoflower hermied on me :confused: i believe this is whats called a banana?? Above the string im using for LST

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#31

It looks like a calyx and if so that’s completely fine. If you can get a pic without the purple light it is a bit easier to see clearly and we should be able to say for sure.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#32

I’d say it’s a calyx too. Autos are weird like that. You’d know if it’s a male but better pics would help

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#33

I get them as well and not a big issue i just pluck them off so they are not taking up energy from plant. They hardly ever get big enough to do anything with but if ya leave it your all good as well so no worries

Responder ↗
Msg99

#34

So here is some pics taken about 8 hrs after the purple pic (few minutes before lights on)



Responder ↗
Msg99

#36

So now worries of a hermie :slight_smile: great news and thank you. My 1st grow, i have alot to learn

Responder ↗
Msg99

#37

I messed up, i meant to say no worries of a hermie :rofl: you guys have a great day

Responder ↗
Msg99

#38

So here is an updated pics taken today. 7 weeks and 3 days old. I believe 4 weeks 3 days of flowering. I released the bending ties and readjusted my light to run with the growth of the plant (not shown in the pics) she has a VERY strong aroma of earthy diesel.




Responder ↗
HappyCancer

#39

Hello.Im new here. I have tried before to grow and I had 1 plant to have rally big leaves, but not sure of what happen. So I’m back at it again. My seeds are in a papertowel to germinate.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#40

Welcome to the community and good luck on your grow! Please ask questions and everyone is happy to help. There are a ton of really knowledgeable people on here and all are super nice!

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#41

Hello and welcome to the community i hope this go around is a better outcome for you and like mj stated feel free to ask any questions you have and im sure the community will be happy to answer them for you. Happy growing and good luck

Responder ↗
Msg99

#42

Welcome to the community. There is a ton of knowledge on this forum

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#43

Welcome! Don’t be afraid to ask anything here. We all just want to see each other succeed and enjoy the hobby.

Responder ↗

Responder