So now worries of a hermie
great news and thank you. My 1st grow, i have alot to learn
Just curious (new grower)
57 respuestas · 560 visitas
I messed up, i meant to say no worries of a hermie
you guys have a great day
So here is an updated pics taken today. 7 weeks and 3 days old. I believe 4 weeks 3 days of flowering. I released the bending ties and readjusted my light to run with the growth of the plant (not shown in the pics) she has a VERY strong aroma of earthy diesel.
Hello.Im new here. I have tried before to grow and I had 1 plant to have rally big leaves, but not sure of what happen. So I’m back at it again. My seeds are in a papertowel to germinate.
Welcome to the community and good luck on your grow! Please ask questions and everyone is happy to help. There are a ton of really knowledgeable people on here and all are super nice!
Hello and welcome to the community i hope this go around is a better outcome for you and like mj stated feel free to ask any questions you have and im sure the community will be happy to answer them for you. Happy growing and good luck
Welcome to the community. There is a ton of knowledge on this forum
Welcome! Don’t be afraid to ask anything here. We all just want to see each other succeed and enjoy the hobby.
Thought id post some updated pics as of today. My oldest brother says it looks like theyre seed pods on my autoflower
I don’t see anything of concern in those photos. Autos tend to grow a little funky tho
It looks more like swollen calyxs to me but try squeezing one and see if its hard
I gently squeezed a few, they were soft and very sticky
Definitely swollen caylxs
So, is this good or bad?
Good, it’s exactly what you want to see
Awesome, ty you guys for the info. I thought it was good based off my own research. My older brother (what i would consider a farmer of cannabis has a different opinion). I did a little trim as well tonight just to start preparing. Hopefully in 3-4 weeks she’ll be hanging upside down
That’s the beauty of this group. You take everyone’s input and decide from there. No one will be offended if they’re wrong. Best community by far









