Just curious (new grower)

57 respuestas · 560 visitas

Msg99

#38

So here is an updated pics taken today. 7 weeks and 3 days old. I believe 4 weeks 3 days of flowering. I released the bending ties and readjusted my light to run with the growth of the plant (not shown in the pics) she has a VERY strong aroma of earthy diesel.




Responder ↗
HappyCancer

#39

Hello.Im new here. I have tried before to grow and I had 1 plant to have rally big leaves, but not sure of what happen. So I’m back at it again. My seeds are in a papertowel to germinate.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#40

Welcome to the community and good luck on your grow! Please ask questions and everyone is happy to help. There are a ton of really knowledgeable people on here and all are super nice!

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#41

Hello and welcome to the community i hope this go around is a better outcome for you and like mj stated feel free to ask any questions you have and im sure the community will be happy to answer them for you. Happy growing and good luck

Responder ↗
Msg99

#42

Welcome to the community. There is a ton of knowledge on this forum

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#43

Welcome! Don’t be afraid to ask anything here. We all just want to see each other succeed and enjoy the hobby.

Responder ↗
Msg99

#44

Thought id post some updated pics as of today. My oldest brother says it looks like theyre seed pods on my autoflower



Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#45

I don’t see anything of concern in those photos. Autos tend to grow a little funky tho

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#46

It looks more like swollen calyxs to me but try squeezing one and see if its hard

Responder ↗
Msg99

#47

I gently squeezed a few, they were soft and very sticky

Responder ↗
Msg99

#51

Awesome, ty you guys for the info. I thought it was good based off my own research. My older brother (what i would consider a farmer of cannabis has a different opinion). I did a little trim as well tonight just to start preparing. Hopefully in 3-4 weeks she’ll be hanging upside down

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#52

That’s the beauty of this group. You take everyone’s input and decide from there. No one will be offended if they’re wrong. Best community by far

Responder ↗
Msg99

#53

So, heres an updated pic as of today. Shes getting close

Responder ↗
Gus_420

#57



Hola buenas esta son mis priemras plantas en mi indoor de 60 x 70 x120 de alto van bien??? Acepto consejos tienen las 2
40 dias de vida

Responder ↗

Responder