I ordered it all off Amazon I have tried to look in to other stuff but there is that many people saying different things I don’t know what to use I just want a nice simple push in the right direction I don’t mind learning on the job but I want to perfect doing it at the same time
Nutrients help
59 respuestas · 748 visitas
I ordered it all off Amazon I have tried to look in to other stuff but there is that many people saying different things I don’t know what to use I just want a nice simple push in the right direction I don’t mind learning on the job but I want to perfect doing it at the same time
I use a coco mix from my local supplies they said it has 2 weeks of nutrients in and is made for growing cannabis im a real rookie
Will reply in 30min mr!! 
Thanks dude
Another Amazon junkie. Lol. I like you already. You ask some very good questions that I’m interested in. So I’m following very closely on this conversation. I do Hydroponics and pot grows. My pot grows I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Fox farm trio with GH cal mag and flush with FF sledgehammer. I’ve been satisfied so far but I think it could be better. In my RDWC hydro system I use General Hydroponics flora trio, cal mag. Now with that I am very happy. I was looking at the bloom nutrient you used. Was it any good?
It’s definitely improved the size of my buds so it was worth the buy but I haven’t used any other yet so I can’t compare it to anything
First of all, you need to feed Calcium Magnesium every time you water…
*I add 1.25g per Litre of water PH’d to 6.8
Did you buffer your CoCo with additional CalMag?
Do you have vermiculite mixed in?
Here are the nutrients that I use, Home - Biobizz
I have never used cal mag and no I don’t my coco is just basic one from the grow shop I go too I never do anything too my soil I have looked at starting to use cal mag but never know what it is used for I have been looking at using these for my next grow is stead of my a and b
Can you perhaps share a link to the CoCo you bought?
You need to buffer & feed additional CalMag with CoCo
And I usually double buffer the coco… Soak in 1.5X strength calmag solution for 8 hours, drain, do it again for 8 more hours, drain, let sit for an hour and good to go. I’ve found it actually helps immensely. This is because coco naturally binds with cal / mag, which means the coco and your plant are going to war over it. Calmag is the first thing I put in my nutrient solution xD
Biobizz All-Mix Soil 50L Bag - Future Garden Specialist Garden Centres This is the soil I use I’m definitely going to give that ago on my next plants any more tips I really appreciate the advice and the time you guys are using to help
AllMix
20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat, 10% high quality organic Worm-Humus, 30% perlite and 5% of special “pre-mix” a combination of fermented, biologically active ingredients
*I would add vermiculite & gypsum to that mix & then buffer with CalMag. To keep it simple just use these nutes with this schedule..
Thanks I might give the full thing a try get all of the nutrients just been reading them all
I actually use these bites for my hydro grows. However I used the whole performance package.
It gives you the basics to start with but there’s a few things that you need to pick up if you do the whole program it suggests.
The link may be cheaper if you can find it elsewhere but I just wanted to show what’s out there and give you an option if you really want to get into the grow performance.
I’ve used these nutes for several grows and as long as you watch PH and EC/PPM you can’t go wrong with these. Good luck to you and happy growing! 
Ditch that monster bloom, your gonna burn the shit out of your plants and kill them with combining it with that PK13/14. If you want a bloom booster stay within that canna line and get the bloom accelerator.
Thanks for all the help I’m going to try different brands think I’m going to get cal mag and try different brands of nutrients going to give auto flowers a chance as well soon
I highly recommend Biobizz nutrients and Biobizz Light-Mix soil for 100% organic grow! I’ve tried many different soils and this one is by far the best. Roots Organics is another great soil as 2nd choice. And 3rd best is Sunshine Mix #4.
Here’s my Biobizz nutrient feeding schedule and couple other boosters and supplements that really help in different stages.
@QuickMaffs @Stoney1BudTokie @Yogi420420
Guys I don’t remember who posted a picture of this new AC Infinity 67 controller that has Bluetooth capabilities and I purchased it and received it a few days ago and I want to let everyone know that this thing is freaking amazing! It has quite a few extra options that the original remote doesn’t come with. Just make sure your previous or your old remote has four prongs, otherwise, it won’t fit on your old device. Here’s the link to that remote:
AC Infinity Controller 67, Smart… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JNJ3JYP?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Someone also posted that they found this “Inoculant Crack”
Mycorrhizal Fungi Root Enhancer… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09DMGNT5N?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I purchased their biggest packet and used it on transplants and oh my god it works amazingly well! I used it by itself and it works really good. I also combined it with DYNOMYCO, Great White, and Mammoth P, and results were even better.
I think it was @QuickMaffs 
I’ll have to agree 1000% with that. I’m downloading your feeding schedule too ![]()
Bio buzz is good too but he’s already got most of the line and you don’t want to cross lines.














