Nutrients help

59 respuestas · 749 visitas

Deany10025

#1

Hi I’m a fairly new grower I’m on my second crop just have a few questions about nutrients I tried to research but I might get a clearer answer from the experienced people on here. During my veg faze I use a&b plus root boost nutrients then in my bloom I’m using a&b canna boost accelerator and also groteck monster bloom and pk13 when needed just want advice on what I could also use or what’s I’m missing to help improve my grow and if you can give a brief explanation and why I would need to use them thanks

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#2

What type of soil/medium do u use?
Indoor or Outdoor?
What strain are you growing?

Post some pics if u can…

Responder ↗
Deany10025

#3

Hi I’m using coco and indoor and stain I’m growing I’m unsure they where clones I got given from my local grow shop he was given them by a friend and didn’t have anywhere to grow them so he gave them me I don’t have any recent pictures I will try to take some tonight when might lights come back on

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#4

Can you post a link to your nutrient supplier page?

Did you buffer with “Cal-Mag” ?

Do you have any other amendments mixed with your coco?
Ex Vermiculite, Vermicompost (worm castings), Sphagnum Peat Moss, Coco Coir, Perlite, Biochar, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Bone Meal, Soft Rock Phosphate, Insect Frass, Dolomite Lime, Gypsum, Basalt Rock Dust, Zeolite, Malted Barley, Diatomaceous Earth, Humic Acid

Responder ↗
Deany10025

#5





I ordered it all off Amazon I have tried to look in to other stuff but there is that many people saying different things I don’t know what to use I just want a nice simple push in the right direction I don’t mind learning on the job but I want to perfect doing it at the same time

Responder ↗
Deany10025

#6

I use a coco mix from my local supplies they said it has 2 weeks of nutrients in and is made for growing cannabis im a real rookie

Responder ↗
BigCountry

#9

Another Amazon junkie. Lol. I like you already. You ask some very good questions that I’m interested in. So I’m following very closely on this conversation. I do Hydroponics and pot grows. My pot grows I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Fox farm trio with GH cal mag and flush with FF sledgehammer. I’ve been satisfied so far but I think it could be better. In my RDWC hydro system I use General Hydroponics flora trio, cal mag. Now with that I am very happy. I was looking at the bloom nutrient you used. Was it any good?

Responder ↗
Deany10025

#10

It’s definitely improved the size of my buds so it was worth the buy but I haven’t used any other yet so I can’t compare it to anything

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#11

First of all, you need to feed Calcium Magnesium every time you water…
*I add 1.25g per Litre of water PH’d to 6.8

Did you buffer your CoCo with additional CalMag?

Do you have vermiculite mixed in?

Here are the nutrients that I use, Home - Biobizz



Responder ↗
Deany10025

#12

I have never used cal mag and no I don’t my coco is just basic one from the grow shop I go too I never do anything too my soil I have looked at starting to use cal mag but never know what it is used for I have been looking at using these for my next grow is stead of my a and b

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#13

Can you perhaps share a link to the CoCo you bought?

You need to buffer & feed additional CalMag with CoCo

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#14

And I usually double buffer the coco… Soak in 1.5X strength calmag solution for 8 hours, drain, do it again for 8 more hours, drain, let sit for an hour and good to go. I’ve found it actually helps immensely. This is because coco naturally binds with cal / mag, which means the coco and your plant are going to war over it. Calmag is the first thing I put in my nutrient solution xD

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#16

AllMix

20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat, 10% high quality organic Worm-Humus, 30% perlite and 5% of special “pre-mix” a combination of fermented, biologically active ingredients

*I would add vermiculite & gypsum to that mix & then buffer with CalMag. To keep it simple just use these nutes with this schedule..




Responder ↗
Deany10025

#17

Thanks I might give the full thing a try get all of the nutrients just been reading them all

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#18

I actually use these bites for my hydro grows. However I used the whole performance package.

It gives you the basics to start with but there’s a few things that you need to pick up if you do the whole program it suggests.

The link may be cheaper if you can find it elsewhere but I just wanted to show what’s out there and give you an option if you really want to get into the grow performance.

I’ve used these nutes for several grows and as long as you watch PH and EC/PPM you can’t go wrong with these. Good luck to you and happy growing! :grin:

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#19

Ditch that monster bloom, your gonna burn the shit out of your plants and kill them with combining it with that PK13/14. If you want a bloom booster stay within that canna line and get the bloom accelerator.

Responder ↗
Deany10025

#20

Thanks for all the help I’m going to try different brands think I’m going to get cal mag and try different brands of nutrients going to give auto flowers a chance as well soon

Responder ↗

Responder