Nutrients help

59 respuestas · 748 visitas

DeAzNuTz

#38

Yeah man you were on point with that Inoculant! Bro add DYNOMYCO with Trifecta and Mammoth P they all complement each other and work together. DYNOMYCO and Trifecta are both Inoculants and Mammoth P is a booster, however, DYNOMYCO is made out of complete different ingredients and that’s why i think they all have such a great effect on roots and healthy growing.

Guys make sure you don’t put your thermometers in the middle of your grow tent where the light is hitting them because it’ll throw off your readings and will show you higher temps than they really are. I made that mistake! Probably because my other lights didn’t actually reach the sides of the tent as much as my new light that’s 50% more intense and minimum flowering footprint is now 3x3 in 4x2.5 tent and my temps it was showing was about 5-10° higher then they really were which was a big problem when supplementing CO2 because temps have to be at 80° or higher.

I noticed because i started having temp problems and i never did before so for about a month i was battling high temps when they were actually normal lol :joy:

I just tried moving my Govee thermometer/hygrometers 6 of them just under the top canopy so they’re all in a shade and that fixed the problem. My temps are normal and now they’re breathing in the CO2 I’m providing. Such little thing can throw your hole game off… Who knew :man_facepalming:

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#39

Thanks for your input bro! You’re right on point, that’s exactly what i was trying to explain. And yes, for new growers it’s easier to just work with RH until they want to start growing like pros, then they’ll need to learn about VPD. It is really fascinating subject how plants actually breath 🫁 and how to provide an optional environment for them to help them breath right which also is directly responsible for its nutrient and water uptake. When i was first learning about it i had these AHA moments like “oh shit, that’s why it’s this, of that’s why it’s that” and it made so much sense so for anyone reading this, if you would like to step up your game then learn about VPD, it’ll also help you save money because you won’t need to cool your room as much and won’t need to use your dehumidifier as much. Just make sure the last 2-3 weeks of flower you keep your RH at 40-50% so you don’t get bud rot from all that moisture.

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#40

My probe runs down the side of my tent and to the top of the canopy on the side of my light. I’ve moved it around and found that’s a pretty good spot for it.

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#41

Please don’t take this the wrong way brother but I had the same dilemma from the beginning because most nutrient lines will tell you that you can’t cross their new trance with another company because they carefully calculated every nutrient and supplement and when mixing with other products you end up overfeeding or underfeeding of a specific nutrient which makes sense but complete bullshit. I replaced my Biobizz fish-mix with Roots organic Surge. Also Biobizz don’t have any sweeteners so I am using Zen Products Candy Man. I am also using Bloom booster by Roots organics Terp Tea Bloom Booster which helps with fattening up the buds, etc… You just have to know what you are adding or replacing not to overfeed your plants. After speaking with a few professionals who run grow warehouses they all confirmed that it’s complete bullshit that you CAN mix nutrients with other company’s nutrients, that’s just the marketing strategy that companies use and like I said before there is some truth to it but they use it to their advantage. I hope this helps and if you’re still not sure then talk to a professional grower instead of talking to nutrient company owner or regional manager because they will tell you that you shouldn’t change or add other products to their line.

Speaking from experience :grin: but if someone doesn’t agree with me, that’s totally okay and I do recommend doing your own due diligence on that subject and you will see that I was actually right. :blush:

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#42

Micros yea but your macro base nutrients no, not sure why you would want to mix and match base nutrients in the first place.

Responder ↗
Bigdog416

#43

If he’s using RO or distilled water with coco he’s probably very deficient on calmag.

Responder ↗
Bigdog416

#44

I love the govee sensors. They even track vpd. The wifi ones were only like $30.

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#45

Yes sir, those are the ones i have and always use them. I have 4 if them in 1 tent :grin:. One in my clone/seedling closet. Check out the Grovebags.com for curing do you don’t have to keep burping those lids everyday which is time consuming but with these bags it’s a breath. Pack’em and forget’em until cured.

Responder ↗
lin_diesel

#47

@DeAzNuTz with those Grove bags, do you still need a hygrometer and rh pack in the bag during curing? U want to go this route instead of Mason jars for curing. Thanks as always for the information.

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#49

That’s a great question… They say you don’t need one because it used it’s own moisture and keeps it at optimal level but from my experience the buds got a bit drier than i like them to be. So the first 1-2 weeks you don’t need it but after that i add Boveda humidity packs. Also you don’t want to store your bud in them for prolonged time like over 90 days is so because it’ll get a bit dry or you’ll have to keep adding Boveda packs. So the best way it works for me is I cure it in those bags up to 2 months and then I transfer them in the glass jar for long storage. What I love about them is the fact that you don’t have to keep burping the jars all day everyday which can get annoying and time consuming but with these bags they really do help out a lot and they do perform as good as they say it does. For me without using any moisturizing products the bud got a little to dry which is an easy fix by adding a Boveda pack. As far as hygrometer goes it’s a personal choice and for me I do add it just to get used to how those bags work and how they keep the moisture and at what level. You don’t have to but I do recommend keeping an eye on your moisture and temperature levels.

Responder ↗
lin_diesel

#50

Thanks @DeAzNuTz , you’re a wealth of knowledge as usual. I’m going to go this route for curing and storage. Not there yet but I like to have a game plan in place so I’m ready.

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#51

I second you @Stoney1BudTokie that there’s really no need to mix bass nutrients because every company provides specific amount of primary most important nutrients for your plants so you definitely don’t want to replace your base stuff, but your boosters you don’t even need to use them at all but if you want to bring out specific characteristics in your plant like fatten up the buds or strengthening the stems to be able to hold those heavy nugs, etc…you can definitely add it replace those.

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#52

@Ratch33 LMAO :rofl::joy: I just read your message about pro nuts :rofl::joy: not sure how I missed it the first time but you had me rolling just now! Pretty funny. I know it’s been two weeks but you too have an awesome the rest of your weekend and stay safe!

P.s.
I’m glad I’m able to help out with whatever I can. That’s what it’s all about, we have to help each other and share our experiences which will drastically help others and yourself as well!

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#54

Here’s a chart of uptake ph value for each element. I know it’s random, but maybe it can help!

Peace

Responder ↗
Deany10025

#55

Hi I have changed over to bio bizz nutrition now and using there all mix soil would it be better to add some worm castings in to my soil mix

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#56

Sure, I also topfeed with worm castings. I don’t see the harm. Just keeping in mind [ adding manure will lower ph of the mix slightly… ]
Just keep it to a fair ammount :+1:

Hope it all goes well, peace :v:

Responder ↗
Deany10025

#57

Will I need to change the amount of ml I use of nutrients or can I keep my feeding chart the same I have never used worm castings before

Responder ↗

Responder