:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respuestas · 7514 visitas

Eli

#163

Yes, it was a smart person meeting!! I’ve gone to see, hear and learn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Responder ↗
Eli

#164

Look at his face! He is doing his best to have good behavior. You must feel proud of your effort, I’ve rescued some animals, and It’s hard not to get attached and give him to another family.

Responder ↗
Eli

#165

Lucky sunny day Bent! It is really cold in Buenos Aires.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#168

Just took these about 5 minutes ago and thought id share them. I know it’s not Friday😂but things don’t slow down till Saturday nights for me…




I was curious…

Right at 4 feet tall !!!

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#171

Same here low 50s in the am and temps finally 80 or slightly lower the cooler nights have brought out some color in the flowering autos so im hoping it also helps the rainbow kush with its color scheme its supposed to have

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#174

Thankfully it’s been breezy out side so it’s not to strong but I smoke outside next to it and :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:. I can’t wait till it’s ready. I’m not as far as I thought…not sure though I’ll keep up with the pics and see what others think and get advice to.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#175

Just do what the old timers told me. Just stick it in the ground and water it, it’s a weed.

Responder ↗
Eli

#176

Happy Friday to this lovely Community!! :tada: :tada:

How are you doing? Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?

In my case, I start with “Harvest Friday” This is a tray of Psilocybes cubensis A+. The first photo is from yesterday, the second from this morning, and they will be ready for cutting at night. Surely by that time, they have already opened the hat, I will try to get spore seals.


Responder ↗
Eli

#180

You have ladybugs making the haha on your cannabis plants! What a great blessing, no more plagues!

Responder ↗
Eli

#181

A lot of work done Bent! Did you get any help?

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#183

Just two other people, we finished framing it off today. No weekend for me though.

Responder ↗

Responder