:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respuestas · 7514 visitas

Bentgenetics

#140

This was that deck. This is the back side. The other side is were I took the picture it about the same.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#142

Ok I got to show off my 5 year old sisters from a different litter​:rofl::rofl::rofl:



And heres my tomatoes plant that I actually bought a tomatoes from the grocery store , cut it in half then planted it…

And here’s my watermelon and pepper plants to


Now I just got to get the hang of cannabis! On my way still more to learn

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#143

Cannabis and tomatoes pretty similar grow conditions and your tomatoe plants look amazing so im confident youll learn cannabis in no time. Great photos by the way wish my tomatoe plants were that fruitful even tho i dont eat tomatoes :rofl:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#144

Why kind of peppers you got growing? I got jalepeno, sweet gypsy and red bell going this year and i like how yours are growing

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#145



This is what I use on them. I was using it once a week but reduced it to twice a month on the fruits and vegetables because of the growth it caused , I’m only one person…plus there’s about 10 watermelons and over 20 peppers coming in now and still mega blooms on them all🤯.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#147

I’ll be honest with you…I have not used it in cannabis and dint know if it works or not. I just wanted to let you know upfront I’ve only used it on the veggies and :watermelon:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#148

Lol thats what i was getting for my veggies im not sure how well it would work on cannabis either and so far im pretty happy with down to earth nutes for my cannabis but freaking love the way your veggies and melons look

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#149

Lol…I just didn’t want anything to get screwed up and ruined is all. I might try it in cannabis in the future just to see what it does but want to get the fundamentals down first.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#150

Lol much respect for making sure i understood and if you do try it in the future on cannabis please let me know how it worked

Responder ↗
Eli

#151

That is very interesting! I haven’t tried those, maybe next year!

Responder ↗
Eli

#152

Another place full of life! Congratulations! It must take hard work.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#153

Will do.
My busy season is coming up for work , everybody wants to start tearing stuff down this time of year (???) sheds , barns , workshops , old garages and even houses so I might start another one this winter indoors maybe try it then or it will be next year before I get the chance. But anybody is welcome to try just let me know how it works.:thinking::rofl::thinking::thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Responder ↗
Eli

#155

What an incredible way to kick off Photo Friday! Congratulations on those amazing achievements! It’s evident that a great deal of loving care was put into them.

While my photos might not be as spectacular, I honestly didn’t realize the importance of capturing better shots as I was completely engrossed in the event. This week, at a state university in my country, the 3rd Symposium on Cannabis, Entheogens, and Drug Policies took place. It was a mind-blowing journey! The people who organized and participated in the event, including presenters, speakers, and attendees, had a remarkable way of connecting that made these three days full of constructive exchange, collaborative perspectives, and the sharing of knowledge between the wisdom of the people and indigenous communities, as well as the scientific academia, seamlessly integrating the best of both worlds.

While my body might be worn out (three hours of travel to get there, six hours each day, plus the eight-hour sessions), my soul is truly pleased!






Responder ↗
Cboyakiuk

#156


Taken with iPhone 14 pro with APEXEL 200X Microscope attachment from that bald guys website

Responder ↗
Eli

#157

Unbelievable! :exploding_head: The trichomes are shinning like crystal!

Responder ↗

Responder