This is what I use on them. I was using it once a week but reduced it to twice a month on the fruits and vegetables because of the growth it caused , Iām only one personā¦plus thereās about 10 watermelons and over 20 peppers coming in now and still mega blooms on them allš¤Æ.
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 respuestas Ā· 7514 visitas
This is what I use on them. I was using it once a week but reduced it to twice a month on the fruits and vegetables because of the growth it caused , Iām only one personā¦plus thereās about 10 watermelons and over 20 peppers coming in now and still mega blooms on them allš¤Æ.
Ahh looks like i need to pick up some of that
Iāll be honest with youā¦I have not used it in cannabis and dint know if it works or not. I just wanted to let you know upfront Iāve only used it on the veggies and ![]()
Lol thats what i was getting for my veggies im not sure how well it would work on cannabis either and so far im pretty happy with down to earth nutes for my cannabis but freaking love the way your veggies and melons look
Lolā¦I just didnāt want anything to get screwed up and ruined is all. I might try it in cannabis in the future just to see what it does but want to get the fundamentals down first.
Lol much respect for making sure i understood and if you do try it in the future on cannabis please let me know how it worked
That is very interesting! I havenāt tried those, maybe next year!
Another place full of life! Congratulations! It must take hard work.
Will do.
My busy season is coming up for work , everybody wants to start tearing stuff down this time of year (???) sheds , barns , workshops , old garages and even houses so I might start another one this winter indoors maybe try it then or it will be next year before I get the chance. But anybody is welcome to try just let me know how it works.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
What an incredible way to kick off Photo Friday! Congratulations on those amazing achievements! Itās evident that a great deal of loving care was put into them.
While my photos might not be as spectacular, I honestly didnāt realize the importance of capturing better shots as I was completely engrossed in the event. This week, at a state university in my country, the 3rd Symposium on Cannabis, Entheogens, and Drug Policies took place. It was a mind-blowing journey! The people who organized and participated in the event, including presenters, speakers, and attendees, had a remarkable way of connecting that made these three days full of constructive exchange, collaborative perspectives, and the sharing of knowledge between the wisdom of the people and indigenous communities, as well as the scientific academia, seamlessly integrating the best of both worlds.
While my body might be worn out (three hours of travel to get there, six hours each day, plus the eight-hour sessions), my soul is truly pleased!
Unbelievable!
The trichomes are shinning like crystal!
You some kinda genius or something? Looks like a smart person meeting!
Is it me, or do fridays come fast!
Once again, my weak heart puts me in situations i dont want to be in. We live WAY out in the country and its a hot spot for people to dump animals. I shared a picture a few weeks of our lovely boy Hank who was dropped off, well, thereās another. We had this guy wonder onto our 25 acers and i had to help him out. Hes nothing but skin and bones and needs a good bath, but hes very very sweet. I seriously do not understand people sometimes. How can someone take in something then just toss it out like its trash? Heartless. We have 6 animals right now so we cannot keep him, but weāre gonna wash him and fatten him up while we find a good home for him. We cant get attatched to him so we are just calling him ādogā. Thats not mean, we have a cat that i love more than myself, named little cat. Anywho, here is dog.
Thats a baby gate btw, not a dog cage. Just a cage for my baby. JUST A JOKE! Itās used to keep my daughter off our wood buring fireplace.
Yes, it was a smart person meeting!! Iāve gone to see, hear and learn ![]()
Look at his face! He is doing his best to have good behavior. You must feel proud of your effort, Iāve rescued some animals, and Itās hard not to get attached and give him to another family.
Lucky sunny day Bent! It is really cold in Buenos Aires.













