Lol…I just didn’t want anything to get screwed up and ruined is all. I might try it in cannabis in the future just to see what it does but want to get the fundamentals down first.
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 respuestas · 7514 visitas
Lol much respect for making sure i understood and if you do try it in the future on cannabis please let me know how it worked
That is very interesting! I haven’t tried those, maybe next year!
Another place full of life! Congratulations! It must take hard work.
Will do.
My busy season is coming up for work , everybody wants to start tearing stuff down this time of year (???) sheds , barns , workshops , old garages and even houses so I might start another one this winter indoors maybe try it then or it will be next year before I get the chance. But anybody is welcome to try just let me know how it works.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
What an incredible way to kick off Photo Friday! Congratulations on those amazing achievements! It’s evident that a great deal of loving care was put into them.
While my photos might not be as spectacular, I honestly didn’t realize the importance of capturing better shots as I was completely engrossed in the event. This week, at a state university in my country, the 3rd Symposium on Cannabis, Entheogens, and Drug Policies took place. It was a mind-blowing journey! The people who organized and participated in the event, including presenters, speakers, and attendees, had a remarkable way of connecting that made these three days full of constructive exchange, collaborative perspectives, and the sharing of knowledge between the wisdom of the people and indigenous communities, as well as the scientific academia, seamlessly integrating the best of both worlds.
While my body might be worn out (three hours of travel to get there, six hours each day, plus the eight-hour sessions), my soul is truly pleased!
Unbelievable!
The trichomes are shinning like crystal!
You some kinda genius or something? Looks like a smart person meeting!
Is it me, or do fridays come fast!
Once again, my weak heart puts me in situations i dont want to be in. We live WAY out in the country and its a hot spot for people to dump animals. I shared a picture a few weeks of our lovely boy Hank who was dropped off, well, there’s another. We had this guy wonder onto our 25 acers and i had to help him out. Hes nothing but skin and bones and needs a good bath, but hes very very sweet. I seriously do not understand people sometimes. How can someone take in something then just toss it out like its trash? Heartless. We have 6 animals right now so we cannot keep him, but we’re gonna wash him and fatten him up while we find a good home for him. We cant get attatched to him so we are just calling him “dog”. Thats not mean, we have a cat that i love more than myself, named little cat. Anywho, here is dog.
Thats a baby gate btw, not a dog cage. Just a cage for my baby. JUST A JOKE! It’s used to keep my daughter off our wood buring fireplace.
Yes, it was a smart person meeting!! I’ve gone to see, hear and learn ![]()
Look at his face! He is doing his best to have good behavior. You must feel proud of your effort, I’ve rescued some animals, and It’s hard not to get attached and give him to another family.
Lucky sunny day Bent! It is really cold in Buenos Aires.
Wow, look at that sky!
Just took these about 5 minutes ago and thought id share them. I know it’s not Friday😂but things don’t slow down till Saturday nights for me…
I was curious…
Right at 4 feet tall !!!
It’s getting colder, this morning was 56 F.
The nights are amazing. So many stars















