:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 respuestas · 7514 visitas
Unbelievable!
The trichomes are shinning like crystal!
You some kinda genius or something? Looks like a smart person meeting!
Is it me, or do fridays come fast!
Once again, my weak heart puts me in situations i dont want to be in. We live WAY out in the country and its a hot spot for people to dump animals. I shared a picture a few weeks of our lovely boy Hank who was dropped off, well, there’s another. We had this guy wonder onto our 25 acers and i had to help him out. Hes nothing but skin and bones and needs a good bath, but hes very very sweet. I seriously do not understand people sometimes. How can someone take in something then just toss it out like its trash? Heartless. We have 6 animals right now so we cannot keep him, but we’re gonna wash him and fatten him up while we find a good home for him. We cant get attatched to him so we are just calling him “dog”. Thats not mean, we have a cat that i love more than myself, named little cat. Anywho, here is dog.
Thats a baby gate btw, not a dog cage. Just a cage for my baby. JUST A JOKE! It’s used to keep my daughter off our wood buring fireplace.
Yes, it was a smart person meeting!! I’ve gone to see, hear and learn ![]()
Look at his face! He is doing his best to have good behavior. You must feel proud of your effort, I’ve rescued some animals, and It’s hard not to get attached and give him to another family.
Lucky sunny day Bent! It is really cold in Buenos Aires.
Wow, look at that sky!
Just took these about 5 minutes ago and thought id share them. I know it’s not Friday😂but things don’t slow down till Saturday nights for me…
I was curious…
Right at 4 feet tall !!!
It’s getting colder, this morning was 56 F.
The nights are amazing. So many stars
Same here low 50s in the am and temps finally 80 or slightly lower the cooler nights have brought out some color in the flowering autos so im hoping it also helps the rainbow kush with its color scheme its supposed to have
Hell yeah, must be smelling good now.
Thankfully it’s been breezy out side so it’s not to strong but I smoke outside next to it and ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
. I can’t wait till it’s ready. I’m not as far as I thought…not sure though I’ll keep up with the pics and see what others think and get advice to.
Just do what the old timers told me. Just stick it in the ground and water it, it’s a weed.
Happy Friday to this lovely Community!!
![]()
How are you doing? Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?
In my case, I start with “Harvest Friday” This is a tray of Psilocybes cubensis A+. The first photo is from yesterday, the second from this morning, and they will be ready for cutting at night. Surely by that time, they have already opened the hat, I will try to get spore seals.















