:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respuestas Ā· 7514 visitas

Eli

#132

hahaha She knows she is a Queen on her throne, look at her face! She is lovely!

Responder ↗
Wichie13

#134

I want to try THCV maybe this winter as a auto indoors.

Have you tried any CBG strains or CBDV? I have and added them to my grow rotation.

Happy Fryedday!

Responder ↗
Wichie13

#136

Out door coming along. Lost one that Hermied :(.

That one small droppy one is a joke rabbit chewed off branch.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#140

This was that deck. This is the back side. The other side is were I took the picture it about the same.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#142

Ok I got to show off my 5 year old sisters from a different litter​:rofl::rofl::rofl:



And heres my tomatoes plant that I actually bought a tomatoes from the grocery store , cut it in half then planted it…

And here’s my watermelon and pepper plants to


Now I just got to get the hang of cannabis! On my way still more to learn

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#143

Cannabis and tomatoes pretty similar grow conditions and your tomatoe plants look amazing so im confident youll learn cannabis in no time. Great photos by the way wish my tomatoe plants were that fruitful even tho i dont eat tomatoes :rofl:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#144

Why kind of peppers you got growing? I got jalepeno, sweet gypsy and red bell going this year and i like how yours are growing

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#145



This is what I use on them. I was using it once a week but reduced it to twice a month on the fruits and vegetables because of the growth it caused , I’m only one person…plus there’s about 10 watermelons and over 20 peppers coming in now and still mega blooms on them all🤯.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#147

I’ll be honest with you…I have not used it in cannabis and dint know if it works or not. I just wanted to let you know upfront I’ve only used it on the veggies and :watermelon:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#148

Lol thats what i was getting for my veggies im not sure how well it would work on cannabis either and so far im pretty happy with down to earth nutes for my cannabis but freaking love the way your veggies and melons look

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#149

Lol…I just didn’t want anything to get screwed up and ruined is all. I might try it in cannabis in the future just to see what it does but want to get the fundamentals down first.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#150

Lol much respect for making sure i understood and if you do try it in the future on cannabis please let me know how it worked

Responder ↗

Responder