A lot of work done Bent! Did you get any help?
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 respuestas · 7514 visitas
Nothing like free ladybug porn am i right? ![]()
![]()
Just two other people, we finished framing it off today. No weekend for me though.
Thats it, you made my mind up. Im gonna do another mushroom grow. Ever tried the all in one bag method? Im thinking about trying that next. Looks super easy and low maintenance ![]()
Is that picture kf a weepingbell?
Dude VERY nice. Coming along great! We just replaced our patio roof this week, was not near as hard as that looks. Beautiful choice in wood.
I didn’t know it! Thank you Vanillabean, I am a newbie with mushrooms.
Oh me too! Just seems super easy and ive seen people get pretty large yeilds doing that. Last time we had 4 little cakes and only got around 10 grams of dried shrooms, not a lot at all.
This is a very very good company. ShroomTek All-In-One Mushroom Grow Bag | Manure-Based Blend – North Spore
That is a giant mushroom, I’ve never seen something like that!
i think its one of the biggest i have seen in the wild
Looks like youll get to enjoy this weekend! Great job, looks beautiful!
Nope, still have to do the other sides. We are building the rails to come off in the winter, so no snow build up.
What is “snow”, never heard of it!
I remember when I was younger living in Colorado. Second story apartment went to sleep and had to dig out the downstairs neighbors the next morning so they could get in and out.![]()






