:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respuestas · 7514 visitas

Vanillabean

#186

Thats it, you made my mind up. Im gonna do another mushroom grow. Ever tried the all in one bag method? Im thinking about trying that next. Looks super easy and low maintenance :ok_hand:

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#188

Dude VERY nice. Coming along great! We just replaced our patio roof this week, was not near as hard as that looks. Beautiful choice in wood.

Responder ↗
Eli

#189

I didn’t know it! Thank you Vanillabean, I am a newbie with mushrooms.

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#190

Oh me too! Just seems super easy and ive seen people get pretty large yeilds doing that. Last time we had 4 little cakes and only got around 10 grams of dried shrooms, not a lot at all.

Responder ↗
Flax

#193




talking of mushrooms i see this one the other day was huge like a tea plate

Responder ↗
Eli

#194

That is a giant mushroom, I’ve never seen something like that!

Responder ↗
Flax

#196

i think its one of the biggest i have seen in the wild

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#197

Looks like youll get to enjoy this weekend! Great job, looks beautiful!

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#198

Nope, still have to do the other sides. We are building the rails to come off in the winter, so no snow build up.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#200

I remember when I was younger living in Colorado. Second story apartment went to sleep and had to dig out the downstairs neighbors the next morning so they could get in and out.:grin:

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#201

Sorry I’m late… Dude this looks great! The next people who have to take care off it aren’t born yet. :smiling_face::+1::+1::+1:

Responder ↗

Responder