:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respuestas · 7512 visitas

Lynx_361

#83

:upside_down_face:
The silent one…


The hybrid…

The leg cutter…

The disco ball…

They are all electric btw.
And sorry for not posting it on a Friday!

Responder ↗
Eli

#86

We still have seven Friday hours where I live. Where did you get all those machines? You are in the future!

Responder ↗
Eli

#87

My Friday is about to begin. I have been with doctors all morning.
Many of you know that I live in Buenos Aires. And here there is something like a tradition. Many of us love having coffe, reading a book, in a bar. So, here I am. Happy Friday!

Responder ↗
anon81552836

#89

Your feeding that one too much. Porky squirrel.

Not a photo but I will make a video of this later.

Green Dragon Milk.

Green Dragon Tincture
A sugar cube’s worth of sugar
Juice from half a lime.

Once you mix in the lime juice it turn a milky green, enjoy they best tasting cannabis shot to date.

Responder ↗
Mijo

#90

Miss Duchess keeping her belly Cool! Happy Friday goes to The Dogs :wink:

Responder ↗
Cboyakiuk

#92


taken with Samsungs23+ Thursday, 29 June 2023 at 21:57 London

Responder ↗
Rex_Kramer

#95

I feel you @Bentgenetics ,
I don’t know what I would do if my snotty brat was gone :smiling_face_with_tear:

and this is the place where we find rest…

A great week for all of you!!!

:man_mage:

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#96

Damn, I cant believe I forgot about Photo Friday!!!

Anywho, this is a few years old. I use to ride with a ton of guys around my area, but they like to act too wild, so I had to part ways. Doing 100mph down a crowded public road in town isnt my idea of a good time. Now I mainly ride with my dad and brother, maybe a really good friend every now and then, but some guys ride like they have something to prove
I dont have time for that nonsense! I’ve rode my entire life and it just feels like part of me. Makes me feel free and in control of this crazy life we live! Hope everyone has a super fast week and please be safe!

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#98

For sure. Dont get me wrong, I love cruising through the country and enjoying some beautiful curves (as much as the next guy :wink:) and I love doing wheelies, but I do all that at my own pace and for me. At the end of the day, I have a family that expects me home and safe.

Responder ↗
Eli

#99

My first thought was that you were joking. I am so sorry, I cannot imagine how you must have felt.

Responder ↗
Eli

#100

I am still afraid of motorcycles… And I am 38 years old. I think that it won’t change, although I feel I am losing experiences because of it.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#101

Ive been a rider my whole life and I can confidently say you are missing out. For me my plants are my first relaxing spot and the road on my bike is my second.

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#102

Im 33 and was raised on bikes. I can have an extremely rough day and riding will take all that away. Its called wind therapy for a reason! Its not for everyone, but its definitely for this guy!

Responder ↗

Responder