I’m just starting out on this journey and learning through trial and error in my own space, which is why I find it super interesting to read how you all handle it.
I totally understand that for a tent with multiple strains or broader management, setting 12/12 as day zero and standardizing the timing is a super convenient tool to keep from going crazy with the numbers.
But what’s happening to me at this stage of learning is that, by observing them closely every day, the plant sets its own pace. I feel that if I were to rigidly follow a commercial feeding chart or a fixed schedule—for example with feeding—I would probably hit a wall if the plant is asking me for something else. That’s why I’m trying to go more hand-in-hand with what each one shows me and check with a jeweler’s loupe.
Thank you for sharing your perspectives and helping me keep gaining insight!


































































