Show me your babies
19 respuestas · 250 visitas
Is that frost on those babies? Holy cow!
What kind of seeds are you running goat?
Copycat genetics hate crime and the queen.
Am I trippin? I looked at their site and they want $4,500 for hate crime seeds???
I don’t pay website prices at all. I’m in his discord channel. Everyone in the discord gets way way better prices lol.
Damn, little too rich for my blood ![]()
My IG and growlog if you want to follow along. My next run is copy’s pink diamonds.
Hey there, just wanted to show a little overview of my young ladys
From left bottom corner clockwise
Super Lemon Auto
Exodus Cheese Auto
Blue Cheese Auto
Original Cheese Auto
5 pyhco crack, 2 gelato, 2 northern lights. Week 45 of flower. Messed up light cycle with a new timer had to leave for4 days. Timer didn’t turn off. Now back on track hopefully. Then I will have room to start the outdoor I’m just going for seeds this season. I crossed amnesia and alien octane last fall and northern lights #10 I want to pollinate.
I just got a run of Glookies going I popped 6 seeds to try and find a good one and so far 2 are way bigger than the rest. Idk if that means anything but it seems to be the ones I am liking.























