Show me your babies

19 respuestas · 250 visitas

Papakat420

#2

I’m indoors but getting ready to start my next run in the next couple weeks and doing one of each:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#12

Am I trippin? I looked at their site and they want $4,500 for hate crime seeds???

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#13

I don’t pay website prices at all. I’m in his discord channel. Everyone in the discord gets way way better prices lol.

Responder ↗
Wick

#16

Hey there, just wanted to show a little overview of my young ladys

From left bottom corner clockwise

Super Lemon Auto
Exodus Cheese Auto
Blue Cheese Auto
Original Cheese Auto

Responder ↗
NorthStar

#17

5 pyhco crack, 2 gelato, 2 northern lights. Week 45 of flower. Messed up light cycle with a new timer had to leave for4 days. Timer didn’t turn off. Now back on track hopefully. Then I will have room to start the outdoor I’m just going for seeds this season. I crossed amnesia and alien octane last fall and northern lights #10 I want to pollinate.

Responder ↗
Joey9916

#19

I just got a run of Glookies going I popped 6 seeds to try and find a good one and so far 2 are way bigger than the rest. Idk if that means anything but it seems to be the ones I am liking.

Responder ↗

Responder