Dang, you have a whole room dedicated to growing? I’ll post when my set up is done sometime next week!
Show your improvements to your grow setup
215 respuestas · 2070 visitas
I can’t wait until you have it all set up. Did you pop a bean or are you waiting.
Yup! Popped 2 of the night owl strawberry milk and qookies and they just popped out of soil today. I figured that will force me to find time to finish the tent since I’m crazy busy right now. I can’t wait to get these things rolling. 2 seasons of growing outdoors broke me and I’m super excited to have a stable environment indoors!
I’ve upgraded my lamp a bit. I have deep red light for flowering, which runs parallel to the normal lamp for 12 hours, and an IR light that is switched on 15 minutes before the main light is switched on and 15 minutes after it is switched off. The plants seem to like it.![]()
Any recommendations on the quietest inline fan? The one that came with my set is a little loud so I haven’t cranked it up the way I’d like to
The AC Infinity Cloudlines are nice and they offer duct silencers to match. Regardless of brand, get a fan at least 2x-3x the recommended size for your space . . . you can move more air volume at a slower fan speed. Quietens both the fan and the air noise in the ducting.
Good to know, gonna get through this grow with what I have but that’s gonna be my first upgrade!
So I have a 4x2 tent that’s 6’ tall. I think the current fan is 4” and that’s my problem. Should I go 6” or 8”?
The cloudline t6 is enough to almost collapse the sides of my 8×4 at speed 6 which with the silencer i can barely.hear it from behind a closed door. For a 4×2 you would probably be running at 3 or 4 which would be super quiet compared to any other fan I’ve owned.
Your girls look gorgeous.
Thank you very much, I also spend a lot of time with them. The ladies are at FD 18 and will be trimmed at FD 21. I hope they stay so vital after that too.
Here the GL of my Favorit Plant ![]()
Cliff
lol glad I asked! You guys are amazing as always. Cheers to a good weekend
I’m gonna second getting the 6" ac infinity. I have the 8" on my 5x5 and it sucks the walls in on all settings. So I run on 3 and I can’t hear it at the basement stairs when everything in the house is shut off(TV and such). When you go to buy from ac infinity search for promo codes on different YouTube channels like Mr grow it. It’s usually 10% off and typically works on Amazon as well. I recommend Amazon just for the free shipping and faster delivery.
Does the silencer come with it or is it separate?
Its a separate product unfortunately, my t6 came with just the controller 69 pro and that was priced at $330 australian and the silencer was $150( or about a bag and a half combined in my currency lol) to give you an idea of the price. It reduces noise by close to 50% and takes up as much space as a carbon filter.
Thats the one I got
Thank you sir! Looks like it’s about $60 us so not bad at all if it works!
If noise is a concern i definitely recommend grabbing it if that’s all it would cost. The controller 69 pro is great too. It lets you set trigger temps and stuff to maintain vpd and stuff while controlling the fan speed as well
I’ll have everything set up within the week and will post pics! I think I’m gonna do this run with what I have and upgrade from there but I’m definitely getting that fan and silencer next!








