I thing those are fine, it’s just the 16 oz that matters
Solo cup grow off for 2025
278 respuestas · 2453 visitas
Exactly the same volume so I can’t see why not. Different dimensions give no advantages
Hey there, is it too late to join the competition? I was told you were the person to ask.
You can join, although you will have two fewer days than the other players.
You’ll be a few days behind but sure
Perfectly fine. I think they are the same volume so you should be good imo
Well im a few days behind but needed the work for winter lol but finally getting an apples an bannanas auto in the dirt today after i unthaw some soil that was left outside ![]()
I might be right there with you. I started an old seed and no movement yet so may have to start over
Great, thanks! I’m using a Big Devil Auto from Coastal Genetics. Projected flowering time 50-60 days.
I did start it yesterday hoping I could join.
Same with my seed and it’s brand new beans
Same Here!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
But some Hope is left ![]()
I just checked mine and it sprouted!
In it’s new home next to my other solo cup grow! Let the challenge of growing begin! My other is on day 8 and already showing deficiency of nitrogen… This may prove to be harder than I thought, but it’ll be fun
Ahhh sorry to hear that bud i hope it pops for ya man
No worries, I took that risk since I wanted to use seeds that I wasn’t stoked for lol
Lol my seed didn’t pop either. I’m soaking another one fml
My seed will be in soil tonight just waiting for rest of soil to unfreeze and need to go buy smaller cups.
My seed appears to have a least cracked open so hoping to be in soil tomorrow, if not I’ll probably start a new one
My soil is frozen solid lol hopefully it unthaws in the next few hours ![]()
Put that shit in the oven ![]()
