Solo cup grow off for 2025

278 respuestas · 2453 visitas

First-timer

#72

So my next question would be being that at midnight its technically the 5th could i start the process at 12:01

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#74

Midnight, I can’t get off the couch because I’m so drunk. I’ve already had my wedding cake and am basically in dreamland.
But maybe…
:v:Cliff

Responder ↗
PhantomSower

#75

Does this mean some have already started the pre-soak? OR nothing is to be done until 12:01am? Is it EST?

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#77

Now it starts! I’m really excited. But as planned, I’m too stoned and don’t feel like starting now. I hope I don’t stay too far back if I sleep in. Now I’m scared :thinking::rofl:
:v: Cliff

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#80

Will start mine in the morning as well and cant wait to see how we all do. Good luck to all and hope everyone has fun and an easy growing time

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#81

So it has started, it is now 10:42 in the morning freazy Mid.lEurope. Seeds in the cup now without Jiffy.





:v:Cliff

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#86

Purple kush auto
White label
Seeds are a little older, but going to see if it pops still.


Responder ↗
Graywave

#89

I’m using a Blue Dream photo from NukeHeads. Soaked for about 12 hours in cloning powder solution then into a rooting cube in my humidity dome

Responder ↗
Eli

#90

If everyone agrees that people should start on Sunday, that’s fine. Remember, we don’t work weekends, so we have to put important days between Monday and Friday.

Please let me know if anyone has any complaints and we will see how to fix it.

Happy growing to all!

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#91

I’m just hoping my seed pops lol. I think these are kinda old but oh well if I’m a little behind

Responder ↗

Responder