Nothing done until 12:01
Solo cup grow off for 2025
278 respuestas · 2453 visitas
Now it starts! I’m really excited. But as planned, I’m too stoned and don’t feel like starting now. I hope I don’t stay too far back if I sleep in. Now I’m scared ![]()
![]()
Cliff
I still have 5 hours until I can start. So get some rest. I’ll be in bed at midnight.
It’s only 7 pm for me. I’ll start tomorrow lol
Will start mine in the morning as well and cant wait to see how we all do. Good luck to all and hope everyone has fun and an easy growing time
So it has started, it is now 10:42 in the morning freazy Mid.lEurope. Seeds in the cup now without Jiffy.
Cliff
Good luck everyone!
I’m excited to see how we all do, should be fun!
I’m using a Blue Dream photo from NukeHeads. Soaked for about 12 hours in cloning powder solution then into a rooting cube in my humidity dome
If everyone agrees that people should start on Sunday, that’s fine. Remember, we don’t work weekends, so we have to put important days between Monday and Friday.
Please let me know if anyone has any complaints and we will see how to fix it.
Happy growing to all!
I’m just hoping my seed pops lol. I think these are kinda old but oh well if I’m a little behind
So is it true if done right you can actually obtain a full grow out of a solo cup and not just a micro grow
Not a full grow but I’ve seen a half Oz to a Oz
So I went to a local store and they did not have 16oz solo cups… only 18oz. But I saw they had these 16oz cups so I got them instead. Should be fine right?
Is it too late to join the competition?
















