Solo cup grow off for 2025
278 respuestas · 2453 visitas
I’m excited to see how we all do, should be fun!
I’m using a Blue Dream photo from NukeHeads. Soaked for about 12 hours in cloning powder solution then into a rooting cube in my humidity dome
If everyone agrees that people should start on Sunday, that’s fine. Remember, we don’t work weekends, so we have to put important days between Monday and Friday.
Please let me know if anyone has any complaints and we will see how to fix it.
Happy growing to all!
I’m just hoping my seed pops lol. I think these are kinda old but oh well if I’m a little behind
So is it true if done right you can actually obtain a full grow out of a solo cup and not just a micro grow
Not a full grow but I’ve seen a half Oz to a Oz
So I went to a local store and they did not have 16oz solo cups… only 18oz. But I saw they had these 16oz cups so I got them instead. Should be fine right?
Is it too late to join the competition?
I don’t see why not but @BluntForceTrauma420 would be the one to ask!
I thing those are fine, it’s just the 16 oz that matters
Exactly the same volume so I can’t see why not. Different dimensions give no advantages
Hey there, is it too late to join the competition? I was told you were the person to ask.
You can join, although you will have two fewer days than the other players.
You’ll be a few days behind but sure
Perfectly fine. I think they are the same volume so you should be good imo
Well im a few days behind but needed the work for winter lol but finally getting an apples an bannanas auto in the dirt today after i unthaw some soil that was left outside ![]()
I might be right there with you. I started an old seed and no movement yet so may have to start over
Great, thanks! I’m using a Big Devil Auto from Coastal Genetics. Projected flowering time 50-60 days.
I did start it yesterday hoping I could join.
Same with my seed and it’s brand new beans


