Switched in to out

43 respuestas · 650 visitas

HasHtronaut93

#18

Yo, where you at bruv @DOCHASHISH
Get on here and tell or show them what kinda pests are we experiencing on our lady friends? But thats not a big surprise, since everyone likes to hit on pretty ladies :heart_eyes::grin::star_struck:

Explain or show some live pictures to our friends @Deanroche and @Rolling_Stoned here.

Responder ↗
HasHtronaut93

#19

Fuck it man…!!
My dogs fucking clipped the ladies once again!!
Tore off 4-5 bud sites, and quite a few leaves as well.
I am devastated, FUCKING HEART BROKEN!! This is the third time, third time that i feel this way!!
FUCKKKKKKK…!!
:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@Deanroche @Icirazy22 @Stoney1BudTokie









Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#20

She will survive, my cat loves the leaves, to alleviate it i always give him one or two leaves everyday.

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#21

Damn… she still standing their used to getting snacked on in the wild

Responder ↗
lin_diesel

#23

I tried giving leaves to my cats but they smell them and just walk away.

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#33

:sleepy::woozy_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting: i contacted the person who does the seeds he sent me a replacement pack of beans so now I have 10 beans again he says he worked extremely hard to make it to where his strain don’t hermie will see because that’s 1 out of 11 beans. That was no good! :joy:


Now I have 3 beautiful ladies so I’m happy with 3 out of 4.

Responder ↗
HasHtronaut93

#34

No freaking way what are the chances of us both being hermed by one of our plants. Ill share with you today, 1 out of 4 was a hermaphrodite. Seperated that garbage away from the ladies.

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#35

That’s crazy bro… lol she was my joker juice strain too 🥲 but hey we both in flower now and it’s a race to the end now! :joy:

Responder ↗

Responder