Switched in to out

43 respuestas · 650 visitas

Icirazy22

#21

Damn… she still standing their used to getting snacked on in the wild

Responder ↗
lin_diesel

#23

I tried giving leaves to my cats but they smell them and just walk away.

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#33

:sleepy::woozy_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting: i contacted the person who does the seeds he sent me a replacement pack of beans so now I have 10 beans again he says he worked extremely hard to make it to where his strain don’t hermie will see because that’s 1 out of 11 beans. That was no good! :joy:


Now I have 3 beautiful ladies so I’m happy with 3 out of 4.

Responder ↗
HasHtronaut93

#34

No freaking way what are the chances of us both being hermed by one of our plants. Ill share with you today, 1 out of 4 was a hermaphrodite. Seperated that garbage away from the ladies.

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#35

That’s crazy bro… lol she was my joker juice strain too 🥲 but hey we both in flower now and it’s a race to the end now! :joy:

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#40

Sorry about your boy’s @HasHtronaut93, but you Ave done really well mate for first time grower And the medium you’ve used wasn’t helping matters with the roots, your other plants have been ok, well 2 left, its better than none :roll_eyes::grinning:, iv had a couple of seeds germinating and think they’ll be ready this morning to start a new run, 5 seeds 3+2=5 photopariod

Responder ↗

Responder