Trich´ porn channel

68 respuestas · 1067 visitas

Smokey101

#28

What brand is that bud? Can’t be to much more in US dollars and pics look good

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#30

@Deanroche never mind I found it when I looked at pic better lol $27 on Amazon for me and being ordered now lol

Responder ↗
Riley

#36

Thanks @Deanroche I got one that clips on my phone but it’s hard t maneuver… think I like yours better

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#37

Hey bro you can see exactly what you need to with your seedling @R.Buddz very clear pic mate if it’s difficult to hold, practice makes perfect of even better a little by so go easy on yourself, iv going out difficult myself to hold mine but maybe we shouldn’t smoke before using, that should come as a warning on the phone when you buy them! No spliffs before use lol

Responder ↗
Rex_Kramer

#38

DANGER ZONE !!!

The following hardcore fetish pictures contain scenes

which could have a unsettling effect on people with a weak psyche :point_up:

.

…

…
.

Most of you will know this picture :point_down:

The sieve insert on a closer look :point_down:

And the basement of my grinder…, that what I call “Angeldust” :point_down:




Have fun mates!

Responder ↗
Vdub28

#39












Few long days of night to swell and these beautiful ladies are ready for harvest. Blue haze, forbidden fruit and master kush

Responder ↗
Ibgrowin

#40

I have the same one but for the life of me i can’t get it in focus. I took these with my phone:





Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#42

I just got my wifi microscope. First few pictures. It is had to keep it steady, will take some getting used to it.







Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#43

Find an old camera tripod, a roll of duct tape and shaking hands are not an issue any more

Responder ↗
Rex_Kramer

#45

Something “SPECIAL!!!” from the “Hardcore Fetish Area”:

This is the lady I´m talking about at Sept. 26 in 2021 :point_down:t5:

mixing up new seedlings together with revegged plants from the last run and at that time i had no hope that she will make it…

That´s how she actually looks like: :point_down:t5:

during last weeks defoliation day …, cleaning up the underwood :point_down:t5:

I found this and decited to have a look at it through the microscope :point_down:t5:

… and what shall i say!?

… smells and tastes herbs and berrys…
… soft and smooth in the throat…
…
… you´d better don´t move … d. o. n.´t. mooove!!!

Definitive makes me fan of “GILS” (Granny´s i´d like to smoke :-)))))))

Responder ↗

Responder