The leaves will stay in place and new ones will grow above them. When the shoots in that spot are big enough, you will be able to cut them off. The plant grows at the top; everything that is there now stays at that height.
Verbrennung
36 respuestas · 191 visitas
Because it’s usually the small lower stems that are among the first to be removed later anyway.
So I hope that my baby now grows into a wonderfully beautiful woman without further problems. ![]()
Oh man, that really looks like over-fertilization.
Hi folks ![]()
I have a problem regarding burn. My LED was set too high at 500ppfd. She managed the 1st day quite well, which made me think she tolerated it well. I was also told by others that I should increase my LED, because I was just at the 400 mark. I don’t have drainage, so I have to pay close attention to the signs of my lady. Last night I noticed one of the upper leaves slowly starting to curl upwards + looking quite dry at the base of the leaf. Then I immediately lowered it to 460ppfd. Distance to lamp 42cm. And what do you think?
And @herr_gruen what do you think was discovered too late?
No, I would say it wasn’t too late. They can handle that in the short term; of course, each one behaves a bit differently, but if you counteract in time, they won’t suffer any, or any major, damage from it. She still looks good.
To me, that looks like nutrient burn. 500 PPFD wouldn’t cause something like that. The sun puts out around 2000 PPFD on a clear day, and most strains can handle that just fine. I’d stick to tab water for the next one or two waterings and see how the plant reacts.
![]()
![]()
@Lynx_361 I unfortunately have to say that I use All-In-Mix soil but haven’t fertilized it myself yet. I’ve only watered it with 6.5 pH. Because it’s pre-fertilized soil, that might be it. Maybe a nutrient surplus???
@herr_gruen I have now raised my lamp to 45cm. My upper part now gets 430ppfd and the lower part about 375ppfd.
PPFD is definitely fine, couldn’t see any deformed leaves. But what @Lynx_361 noticed would fit. Forgot that you use All Mix like me.
@herr_gruen The upper left one.
But should I flush all my soil now? Because all useful nutrients would be lost from the soil. I don’t necessarily think that’s the best solution. Or is it?
No, never mind. The tips are white and bending upwards, that’s from the light. Was that picture before you moved the lamp?
Yes, exactly. Now it’s at a 45cm distance and has about 430ppfd at the tip and about 350-375ppfd
Pretty much optimal. End of the 2nd week of the veg phase.
Average:
24.8° / 55% - 62% works out pretty well.
I would raise the humidity a bit. When the leaf tips curl up like that, it’s almost always a sign that the humidity is too low..
Personally I’d bump that humidity up a bit. I don’t run 55% until flower.
What is the ph of what goes in?
Hi ![]()
I agree with both of you @BluntForceTrauma420 & @Lynx_361. Because I always struggle between 56% and 63%. I know that between 65-70% in the veg stage would actually be best. When I use my room humidifier, I reach a maximum of approx. 61% - 62%. I also hang 1-2 wet towels on a drying rack in the room. Then I manage to reach 65%.
Thx
So here are my current data:
24.7° / 60% Distance to the lamp 42cm. Center: approx. 380ppfd & the tip: 475ppfd. Today I again moistened with (6.53PH) 300ml in approx. 100ml every 2 hours. Despite 2 LST strings Size: 27cm
On the upper left leaf. Here are current pictures.
The plant looks good, after all!
Now just bump up the humidity a bit, hold off on adding nitrogen for now, and the plant will be happy! ![]()
Thanks! Want to see the one from 12 PM today?









