Verbrennung

36 respuestas · 191 visitas

☆Magic☆

#18

Because it’s usually the small lower stems that are among the first to be removed later anyway.

So I hope that my baby now grows into a wonderfully beautiful woman without further problems. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#20

Hi folks :waving_hand:t2:

I have a problem regarding burn. My LED was set too high at 500ppfd. She managed the 1st day quite well, which made me think she tolerated it well. I was also told by others that I should increase my LED, because I was just at the 400 mark. I don’t have drainage, so I have to pay close attention to the signs of my lady. Last night I noticed one of the upper leaves slowly starting to curl upwards + looking quite dry at the base of the leaf. Then I immediately lowered it to 460ppfd. Distance to lamp 42cm. And what do you think?

And @herr_gruen what do you think was discovered too late?

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#21

No, I would say it wasn’t too late. They can handle that in the short term; of course, each one behaves a bit differently, but if you counteract in time, they won’t suffer any, or any major, damage from it. She still looks good.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#22

To me, that looks like nutrient burn. 500 PPFD wouldn’t cause something like that. The sun puts out around 2000 PPFD on a clear day, and most strains can handle that just fine. I’d stick to tab water for the next one or two waterings and see how the plant reacts.

:victory_hand::slightly_smiling_face:

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#23

@Lynx_361 I unfortunately have to say that I use All-In-Mix soil but haven’t fertilized it myself yet. I’ve only watered it with 6.5 pH. Because it’s pre-fertilized soil, that might be it. Maybe a nutrient surplus???

@herr_gruen I have now raised my lamp to 45cm. My upper part now gets 430ppfd and the lower part about 375ppfd.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#24

PPFD is definitely fine, couldn’t see any deformed leaves. But what @Lynx_361 noticed would fit. Forgot that you use All Mix like me.

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#25

@herr_gruen The upper left one.

But should I flush all my soil now? Because all useful nutrients would be lost from the soil. I don’t necessarily think that’s the best solution. Or is it?

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#26

No, never mind. The tips are white and bending upwards, that’s from the light. Was that picture before you moved the lamp?

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#27

Yes, exactly. Now it’s at a 45cm distance and has about 430ppfd at the tip and about 350-375ppfd

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#29

Pretty much optimal. End of the 2nd week of the veg phase.

Average:

24.8° / 55% - 62% works out pretty well.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#30

I would raise the humidity a bit. When the leaf tips curl up like that, it’s almost always a sign that the humidity is too low..

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#33

Hi :waving_hand:t2:

I agree with both of you @BluntForceTrauma420 & @Lynx_361. Because I always struggle between 56% and 63%. I know that between 65-70% in the veg stage would actually be best. When I use my room humidifier, I reach a maximum of approx. 61% - 62%. I also hang 1-2 wet towels on a drying rack in the room. Then I manage to reach 65%.

Thx

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#34

So here are my current data:

24.7° / 60% Distance to the lamp 42cm. Center: approx. 380ppfd & the tip: 475ppfd. Today I again moistened with (6.53PH) 300ml in approx. 100ml every 2 hours. Despite 2 LST strings Size: 27cm

On the upper left leaf. Here are current pictures.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#35

The plant looks good, after all!

Now just bump up the humidity a bit, hold off on adding nitrogen for now, and the plant will be happy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#36

Thanks! Want to see the one from 12 PM today?

![1000043718|375x500](upload://tM

Responder ↗

Responder