Here my first time to grow in a grow box and also first time using this app (it’s amazing). On sunday is harvest time ![]()
🌱 **Welcome to the Growlog of the Month Contest!** 🌱
222 respuestas · 5544 visitas
Hello peeps!
Finished a new run with some interesting genetics. I really enjoyed growing those plants and learned a lot again!
Good luck everyone!
Slurricane #7 grow
I’d like to enter Amber in the competition. She was part of my first grow (together with her two sisters Amelia and Anne). The other two were also nice, but this one had the most beautiful colors and a nice yield. The log also has a lot of pictures and detailed notes.
Huhu Freunde ,
vorne weg ,allen schöne , Frohe Ostertage
Viel Spaß beim Wachsen
Grüße vom Pflanzenpaul
My last dance, Ωmega
Love the plants and the detail in the grow log! I just have a couple -maybe stupid- questions: what is the “undefined” after your PPFD measurement? And the co2 unit is %, is it the same as ppm?
Maybe something @ELI and the team can look into again.
Thank you for the call! I am sharing this information with the team.
Oh , hier kam schon länger nichts neues .
Hier kommt die Gelato Auto
Gruß vom Pflanzenpaule
Da hast du wohl recht @Pflanzenpaul da mach ich doch auch nochmal mit, demnächst dann auch wieder neue growlogs meinerseits mit reg. Ketama und oldschool white widow
Aber hier erstmal ein schon in nebel gewandelte:grin:![]()
Vielleicht schaut mal jemand rein. ![]()
![]()
Grüße an alle
Then I’ll revive the competition with the Gelato Auto, which yielded quite a bit for me for an autoflower. Every time I open the jar, a delicious scent wafts towards me.
Many greetings from Pflanzenpaul
