Where do you get seeds?

443 respuestas · 5439 visitas

Scubashawn1183

#136

Hey all,

Does anyone know of a seed bank that carries the following seeds?

GrandMommy Purple

Apple Betty

I know everyone has their fave but if y’all could check for these two strains it would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#138

Hey thanks for quick response. However that is the only one known about currently and have not had positive results.
Thank you!

Anyone else have a bank? :man_shrugging:

Responder ↗
Graywave

#143

Looks to me like those two strains were bred by Herbies breeders since they’re mentioned in other places as an Herbies seed

Responder ↗
SJ1

#144

I got my seeds from Barney’s for my first run. Strains were all fire but all three produced seeds. Not a lot but single ones here and there. I realise it’s likely that I stressed them that is the cause but I didn’t see a single nanner at any point.

After a bit of searching I’ve seen others complaining about Barney’s for this issue so I am defo a little hesitant to buy more from them again.

Just an fyi.

If anyone knows a breeder with stable genetics please let me know cheers!

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#145

I’ve always had good luck with Nirvana Seeds or SeedSupreme. Just not able to find a couple of specific strains.

Responder ↗
SteveCastro

#148

HembraGenetics.com and GrowersChoiceSeeds.com


I would love to get my hands on some Photoperiod Candy Kush? I don’t buy 10 or 12 packs, Unless it is Humboldt seed company. I can’t find anyone to split packs with? I go for the Berry and the Sweet, but I also like it strong…

Responder ↗
lin_diesel

#149

I got my seeds from seedbank.com (wedding cake, Bruce Banner and chocolope) and marijuana-seeds.nl (thc bomb, stardawg and green crack).

Responder ↗
voicelesspilot

#150

Msnl is very under rated, I love their genetics…I switch between them and seedsman.

Responder ↗

Responder