Try my guy out.
Use the code SPRING22 to get 50% off. All my seeds come from them.
443 respuestas · 5439 visitas
Try my guy out.
Use the code SPRING22 to get 50% off. All my seeds come from them.
I see that Rocket Seeds has a great selection also …check it out!
If anyone is looking for seeds Seed Bank is having a 25% of sale right now. I bought the seeds in currently growing from here, great selection and good prices. Shipping was fast too. https://www.seedbank.com/collections/new-cannabis-strains/?orderby=date&utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=SPRING+SALE+-+25%+OFF+ALL+SEEDS
@Stoney1BudTokie if you don’t mind, where did you get those beans? Those stickers look familiar.
Seedsman and Homegrown cannabis co
I have the same labels on mine that I got from Nirvana.com and Seedsupreme.com.
ILGM uses that labeling also
The ones I bought from seedbank.com had the same labels. I love how I got my seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl
That’s how msnl ships them
Hey all,
Does anyone know of a seed bank that carries the following seeds?
GrandMommy Purple
Apple Betty
I know everyone has their fave but if y’all could check for these two strains it would be much appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance
Hey thanks for quick response. However that is the only one known about currently and have not had positive results.
Thank you!
Anyone else have a bank? 
I just went to Google. Lol
I don’t know about those but check out seedsman.com
Or https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/
420fastbuds, and mephisto
Still not finding it in those sites. Thanks for reply’s!!
Looks to me like those two strains were bred by Herbies breeders since they’re mentioned in other places as an Herbies seed
I got my seeds from Barney’s for my first run. Strains were all fire but all three produced seeds. Not a lot but single ones here and there. I realise it’s likely that I stressed them that is the cause but I didn’t see a single nanner at any point.
After a bit of searching I’ve seen others complaining about Barney’s for this issue so I am defo a little hesitant to buy more from them again.
Just an fyi.
If anyone knows a breeder with stable genetics please let me know cheers!