That’s a good point, it will probably go 14 weeks for me but we will see I have some good lighting, climate control and co2 supplemented in the tent they will go in
Where do you get seeds?
443 respuestas · 5439 visitas
@Jonathan1980 tons of AWESOME places listed here bro
I think I’ll try seed bank next because you can get them in 5 packs …which is enough for me…
Try my guy out.
Use the code SPRING22 to get 50% off. All my seeds come from them.
I see that Rocket Seeds has a great selection also …check it out!
If anyone is looking for seeds Seed Bank is having a 25% of sale right now. I bought the seeds in currently growing from here, great selection and good prices. Shipping was fast too. https://www.seedbank.com/collections/new-cannabis-strains/?orderby=date&utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=SPRING+SALE+-+25%+OFF+ALL+SEEDS
@Stoney1BudTokie if you don’t mind, where did you get those beans? Those stickers look familiar.
Seedsman and Homegrown cannabis co
I have the same labels on mine that I got from Nirvana.com and Seedsupreme.com.
ILGM uses that labeling also
The ones I bought from seedbank.com had the same labels. I love how I got my seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl
That’s how msnl ships them
Hey all,
Does anyone know of a seed bank that carries the following seeds?
GrandMommy Purple
Apple Betty
I know everyone has their fave but if y’all could check for these two strains it would be much appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance
Hey thanks for quick response. However that is the only one known about currently and have not had positive results.
Thank you!
Anyone else have a bank? 
I just went to Google. Lol
I don’t know about those but check out seedsman.com
Or https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/
420fastbuds, and mephisto


