Can’t you cancel and order somewhere else?
Where do you get seeds?
443 respuestas · 5436 visitas
Yes, it’s just frustrating. They said the refund could be processed in “around 5 business days.” Wife has me budgeted so I have to wait on that to get refunded just so I can place another order that I’ll get in a few weeks -_- I just want some plant friends, idk why this is an issue… Wife is losing hope interest, which means my funding to this could get cut whenever lol. Need to pick a super reliable, quick delivering seed company before this is a thing of the past.
Ilgm is way overpriced anyway.
I’m seeing that, now that I’m going over a bunch of different sites haha. I should probably just look but I’m mobile. But is it against the rules to purchase seeds from other users here? I would assume so, just wondering
It’s not illegal to purchase seeds anywhere. They’re sold as a novelty. What’s illegal is the germination of the seeds. At least in the Inited Stayes that’s how it is.
Very true! Seeds are sold everywhere almost for people to “collect” them. Lol
This is who I use. They have a BOGO on certain strains.
Well if that’s the case, I’m in the market for cheap seeds xD
I’ll check them out now rj 8)
Http://www.pacificseedbank.com in the us and fast shipping.
I like what I see so far… honestly might order some this week. And welcome @DreamGardens 
It’s official, Brotanicals may be the go to. I put in my order and they IMMEDIATELY pulled the money. Couple hours later and I already have a tracking number. 100% recommend so far. I’ll let you guys know about the seed quality once I get em going 
Zour auto by Da Skreets White Label
I just got my Pineapple XX and Durbin Nights XX. Popping seeds this week. Easy and good quality
I wish I hadn’t read the description of those. Do me a favor and stay up with their progress. That’s about to be my next order
Mrsoul has the best. The Cinderella XX is amazing.
@ozzy1234 I just placed an order on Brotanicals. They’ve been quick to process my order. I would avoid ILGM, they let my order sit pending for 3 weeks before trying to process the order. And they were pretty expensive. Brotanicals seems cheap and reliable.
@SLIMER75 used Brothers Grimm. Honestly, that’s my next stop. Jump on their site and read those descriptions. How could you not!
Brotanicals doesn’t have a ton of detailed information on everything. So temperature tolerances would require further research into their strains. Some sites give more detailed info like you’re looking for. Tons of good recommendations in this thread. Need more money and more grow space 
Update pic as of today, grand daddy purple autoflower 13 days in to flower. I did heavy defolation and still growing strong.
Msnl genetics.
Within hours it was shipped? That’s craziness!!!
It shipped the next day haha. But they took payment and moved it right along
That looks good man. I want to figure out how to train them. Before it’s time and they go too crazy 
