Where do you get seeds?

443 respuestas · 5436 visitas

QuickMaffs

#34

It’s official, Brotanicals may be the go to. I put in my order and they IMMEDIATELY pulled the money. Couple hours later and I already have a tracking number. 100% recommend so far. I’ll let you guys know about the seed quality once I get em going :wink:

Zour auto by Da Skreets White Label

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#36

I wish I hadn’t read the description of those. Do me a favor and stay up with their progress. That’s about to be my next order

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#38

@ozzy1234 I just placed an order on Brotanicals. They’ve been quick to process my order. I would avoid ILGM, they let my order sit pending for 3 weeks before trying to process the order. And they were pretty expensive. Brotanicals seems cheap and reliable.

@SLIMER75 used Brothers Grimm. Honestly, that’s my next stop. Jump on their site and read those descriptions. How could you not!

Brotanicals doesn’t have a ton of detailed information on everything. So temperature tolerances would require further research into their strains. Some sites give more detailed info like you’re looking for. Tons of good recommendations in this thread. Need more money and more grow space :heart_eyes:

Responder ↗
voicelesspilot

#39

Update pic as of today, grand daddy purple autoflower 13 days in to flower. I did heavy defolation and still growing strong.

Msnl genetics.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#41

It shipped the next day haha. But they took payment and moved it right along

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#43

That looks good man. I want to figure out how to train them. Before it’s time and they go too crazy :joy:

Responder ↗
rjmann2003

#45

How long does it take to process and ship? I’ve heard bad reviews on them.

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#46

Take a look at NASC out of Maine (northatlanticseed.com) if you’re ordering from the U.S. Fastest, most reliable bank I’ve found . . . orders delivered from Maine to Illinois in 4 - 9 days has been my experience so far. The 9 day order was placed the night before Thanksgiving and it was the following Friday they delivered.
They stock seeds from several breeders (about 30+ breeders available) and you don’t have to buy 10-20 seeds of a single strain . . . they have a lot of smalls (3-5 packs) available as well.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#47

Been looking at their site… Kind of liking it. Going to place an order and see what my luck is like 8)
And Welcome!

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#48

Here’s my training setup. Doing a schwazz defoliation in about 3-4 days at the end of week 3

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#49

Looks nice man. I need to get something set up and ready… I have an odd shaped tent though I think. Only 2 ft deep, but 4" across. We’ll see how it goes :joy:

Responder ↗
duggiewuggie

#50

Your going to get what you pay for usually get them when they have buy 10 get 10 free. If you go on their sights they send you emails when they have sales

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#51

Seeds finally got here! They gave me two free Amnesia Haze Auto seeds too :sunglasses:

Responder ↗

Responder