Today Day 35 / Week 5
Room Temp 21.6 °C / RH 68 %

Today I increased the lamp’s power to 120 watts.
The net is already pretty much full. I guided a few of the lower side shoots into the free space with LST clips and clamped the main shoots to the net again. A few side shoots were also fixed to the net.
Yesterday, before watering, I carefully pushed away some of the soil around one of the stems, and behold, a few roots were already emerging. Afterwards, there was 1.5 liters of water with T.A.Grow fertilizer and Trichoderma. The whole mixture was adjusted to a pH value of 6.7 and 20 °C. The first half was poured and the other half went into the tray.



Afterwards, the three plants were topped so that all the energy goes into the side shoots. Additionally, I removed their large fan leaves (except for the top two) so that more light shines through and the air can circulate better.

Afterwards, I reduced the lamp distance to 25 cm, the power remains at 120 Watts for now.



they are standing tall again and flourishing splendidly.
The next few days will show whether I might cut out one or two more shoots from below if they don’t find their way to the light. Otherwise, it would just be a waste of energy for the plants if something stunted were to vegetate there in the shade.







I was able to lay a few more side shoots under the net again, which is keeping the height growth in check for now.
This should result in some nice buds at the end.


For now, I’m keeping the lamp at a 25 cm distance and the power remains at 120 watts.
If my suspicion that magnesium is missing is correct, it should resolve itself. I will probably mix in CalMag a bit more often in the future.

And finally, a look at the big picture.











Flowering Day
Today, there were again 2 liters of water, adjusted to a pH of 6.5 and warmed to a room temperature of 18 °C. In addition, there was Wuxal synthetic bloom fertilizer with N-P-K 5-8-10, this time increased by 50% to meet the growing needs of the plants. In addition, there was T.A.CalMag according to manufacturer’s specifications.
Afterwards, I raised the lamp back to a distance of 20 cm and removed a few more withered leaves.
Plant
Plant 








