Hey Grow Fam,
I was at Cannafair 2026 in Düsseldorf last Saturday. It was an awesome event and a huge enrichment and inspiration for growing ![]()
I’ve also never been in a hall with so many stoned buddies
it was crazy, people were smoking everywhere and at all times.
I didn’t have a specific goal of what I wanted to buy or anything, it was just meant to be an awesome experience all about cannabis growing, and yet I still brought quite a bit home with me (see picture)
There were seeds up for grabs from:
Hobby Grow
-Purple Punch x2
Nasha-Genetics (unreleased strain)
-2090Shit x BlueZushi x2
Positronics
-Black Widow x2
Seed Supplier
-Tropicana Cherry x2
Sowas Sacred Seeds
-Unknown Strain x4
A few auto seeds too, but uninteresting for me since I don’t like autos. Does anyone want them, Fam?
There was also a small Bloom Pack with org. fertilizer from Xpert and a large box of Smoking papers
Super interesting strains, if you ask me. Especially an unreleased strain??? Awesome ![]()
Otherwise, here are a few more impressions from the day
And if you ever happen to harvest a bit more, here’s a little trimming device ![]()
It was an awesome day. Back again next year, maybe some of you will be there then? ![]()
![]()
Best regards and have a great evening everyone














