Eigener Strain "Fat Gorilla"

98 respostas · 983 visualizações

herr_gruen

#14

Today, mainlining was started.

First, the plant was inspected :face_with_monocle: to see if it was healthy and if I could start the training.

The plant looked healthy :thinking:, the roots are already peeking out of the bottom openings of the pot. The growth is strong and the leaves have a healthy green. So then, let’s go. First, we top the plant above the 3rd node :scissors:, the tool was disinfected with H2O2,

very carefully so we don’t injure the fresh side shoots. Afterwards, the 1st and 2nd nodes were removed :scissors:

so that only the 3rd node remains. Now it’s time to keep our fingers crossed :raised_fist: and wait to see if the patient :man_wearing_turban: survives the operation. For the next 3 days, the plant is prescribed rest :person_in_bed: to recover. After that, the training continues.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#15

That thing looks insanely healthy. Hope it’s some of the best weed you’ve ever smoked! :clinking_beer_mugs:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#16

That would be great, then I would immediately produce even more seeds from it. The compact growth of this plant already fascinates me. I can hardly wait for it to finally start smelling.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#17

Yesterday it was time to water and fertilize again. On that occasion, I immediately tied down the side shoots. Although I topped them a few days ago, the main stem has grown up by 5 cm. I’ll have to be careful that she doesn’t break her shoots if she doesn’t stop growing. Here’s a picture from today

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#18

Here’s another small update from my side.

The side shoots show strong growth and a healthy green. The 4th node is slowly forming. If it continues to grow like this, I can top it after the 3rd node in a few days. I might also remove the 2nd node directly then, but I’ll only decide when the time comes, I don’t want to stress it too much.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#19

Due to a potassium deficiency, I started watering one day earlier. For this, I poured 100 grams of dandelion with 1 liter of boiling water and let it steep like a tea. After a good half an hour, the brew was sieved and the dandelion leaves were squeezed out. TDS rose from an initial 250 to 680. Additionally, nettle slurry was added in a 1:10 ratio, Fulvic Acid, and some grow fertilizer. Since I actually wouldn’t need to water until tomorrow, each plant only received 250 ml.

Tomorrow I will take some extra time again to properly fix the shoots because every time I tie them down, they manage to loosen the shoots again and push them upwards.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#20

The supposed potassium problem probably stemmed from an incorrect pH value. Today, due to this, it was repotted. Yesterday, some ventilation holes were drilled into the pot.

Then, 2 grams of Rhizobacter, 2 grams of Mycorrhiza, and half a gram of Trichoderma were added to the soil. The soil was well dried and rooted through.

After repotting, the soil moisture sensor was also used. It was watered initially with 0.5 liters of water. Subsequently, the lamp was repositioned to the correct height, and the shoots were re-secured.

Now it’s time to hope that it continues to grow well with fresh soil.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#21

Here’s another small update on the Fat Gorilla, since yesterday the lamp has been running at 120 watts. The leaves are lush green and in about a week, the shoots will be pulled apart a bit more and re-fixed. From then on, they will only grow upwards until I can switch them to 12 / 12.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#22

they look beautiful and perfect! even the scars from the cuts, what a wonderful plant, congratulations

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#23

dang dude’
congradulations on dat big step’

keep it :gem_stone::diamond_with_a_dot:cuz a diamond lastz forever

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#24

Yesterday, training was on the agenda again

the shoots were all pulled into their final positions. From now on, it’s only upwards. Now it can grow a bit more and then it goes into flowering.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#27

Wow, it’s true! haha they are beautiful, I already said it last time that even the healed cuts are beautiful haha

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#30

The plant has recovered and is healthy. Yesterday I fertilized it again a bit and removed a few more leaves.

Tomorrow I will start shortening the lighting duration so that by the weekend I will be at 12/12. It’s time for it to show its full splendor.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#31

Today, there will be some more water with fertilizer, and the lighting duration will be reduced again a bit. This means Saturday will be Flowering Day 1. Can’t wait to see how she does in flower.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#32

Small correction, today Flower Day 1

The first curls grew on them overnight :face_holding_back_tears:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#33

The plant is currently stretching quite a bit and flower sites are slowly becoming visible everywhere. There are a few light leaves at the bottom, but I don’t want to overfertilize it again. Otherwise, it looks quite healthy.

Responder ↗

Responder