Pretty decent video on building a coper pyramid, but I think I will just solder everything together. Also, based on other instructions I’ve seen, the base square and the sides are not the exact same length as shown in the video.
PYRAMID OF CHEOPS:
The proportions of the pyramid of Cheops are known and well known, studied and re-studied, but all you need to know is that the ratio between the height of the pyramid and the side of the base is equivalent to the inverse of the golden section, φ (“Greek phi “) ie 0.618033. According to this ratio it is therefore necessary to multiply the base (quadrangular) by 0.952 to obtain the upright.
Example Cheops Pyramid = 4 pieces of 25 cm and 4 pieces of 23,8 cm for the classic pyramid
Example Nubian Pyramid = 4 pieces of 20 cm and 4 pieces of 32,26 cm
But here is the video…


