Electroculture, Sound and other Ethereal techniques with Cannabis thread
171 respostas · 1694 visualizações
You guys have me wanting to wrap copper wire between my tent poles for my next run now. I usually have something going around the outside anyway to keep cords and stuff out of the way so simply changing the material should be easy.
If anything, you raised the value of the tent ![]()
Damn, you are going to create a black hole or something with all that, your plants are going to be in a vortex of etheric energy, you will probably trigger some spontaneous evolutionary upgrades or something ![]()
And yeah, can relate to the appraisals thing. One time I was growing in a rented house in the UK (so an illegal grow) in the cupboard under the stairs. One day we get a knock on the door and it is an old guy with a clipboard. “Hi I am from XYZ Insurance, I am here to assess the property.”
Umm… OK… come in… lol. He comes in, starts looking around and soon finds the grow. Closes door, goes upstairs, we kinda just ¯_(ツ)_/¯.
A few mins later, he comes back down, goes back to the grow, and just stares at it for ages. Then, he gets down on his hands and knees and starts closely inspecting and smelling the buds etc. We were equal parts cringing and howling.
He then gets back up, closes the door, wished us well (saying nothing about the grow) and left.
To this day we have no idea what he thought about it. Never got busted though so he must have been cool haha.
@SJ1 how you today me and my partner had 2 young kids knock on our door one night asking if we sold cause they could smell it from the road funny as but no we don’t sell.
Haha yeah I guess it’s inevitable at some point. Is it legal to grow in Oz?
@Ateko - is that a crystal you used?
I love this! wrap the coper around a quartz crystal!! Briliant.
Nice! I didn’t notice the antenna for a few minutes… I was just drooling over your plants! Hands down my favorite controlled grow I’ve seen yet. Just beautifull.
Na man it’s pretty crap gotta grow under radar hear I can’t wait till it’s legal hear I see the set up on hear and want to do the same but if you get caught jail time.
ah that sucks. Friend of mine went down for 50 plants in the UK. Called it a 50k drug bust. Pricks. Stay safe over there mate.
@Rasta_Free-Man aww shucks, cheers mate much appreciated!
Cheers mate happy growing I’m doing a build now if you search Australian outdoor grow house upgrade you’ll see what I’m building to hide from prying eyes.
Oh man, that sucks! Please be careful mate and keep your plant count down. Remember you can fill a 4x4 with 1 Plant, don’t need 4-5 plants. A few years ago I had a plant that completely filled the 4x4.
So my daughter’s friend came over yesterday dressed up like a princess and holding this wand… I was like hey can I see that? I think if they wrapped it with copper I would have asked if she would sell it to me ![]()
LOL. That is hilarious ![]()
Next, is some Harry Potter shit ![]()
Yeah its a quartz! I had it on a necklace i did while traveling throu Mexico with some artisans and took it out after reading all this!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I have a pink quartz aswel from the beggining. On top of the soil
I am going to bust out my suit case of crystals I got in India. See what I can make of them ![]()
Although not much left since I gave more than half of all my crystals away to friends who needed or wanted them.
I will post some pictures and if you guys see something you like, I can ship it to you if you cover the cost of shipping. I also have a lot of other growing stuff like fabric pots, air-pot knock-offs, a humidifyer, etc… I would give it for free if someone covers the costs. I even have some dry amendment fertilizer for Grow and Bloom I will never use, man so much wasted money over here LOL
I can’t find the suitcase yet, but I did find some of my crystals laying around the house. I’m not sure I’d be willing to part with most of these.






