i have tried microdosing and large doses … To be honest i got nothing from microdosing … to my understanding about psilocybin is we develop a tolerance to it very fast … to the point that say day 1 you have 3g on day 2 you need 6g for the same effect and day 3 much more … so to micro dose daily I didn’t see any effects personally… For me the life changing experience has always been with large doses… the way I see it is mushrooms are great at showing you who you really are inside the good and the bad… shows you what makes you happy and sad your joys and fears… And it’s for you to learn from it… personally it takes me many months to fully process a full on experience but I always come out of it understanding myself better…
If you do choose to take a large dose some tips for you
-
decide what you aim to get out of the experience before you take anything… vocalise it say it aloud " I want to know how to be a better person" for example (remember it’s all in your mind so it’s a good way to get your mind to guide you the right way)
-
have an experienced trip sitter … someone who knows you and can guide you back onto a good path if it takes a turn in a bad direction!!!
-
have a nice friendly safe environment !! This is important soft lighting, nice smells, soft comforting things to touch and feel, nice sounds !!
-
have some mirror time … sounds dumb but just look at yourself in the mirror take time and look at your face … It’s awesome !!! For me I always 100% of the time I see my face in super HD and I see myself getting older and older … I literally see myself as an old decrepit man … I think this is because I have a fear of getting old… the first time it was a scary experience but bit by bit it helped me accept my fate !!
-
keep some diazepam (valium) handy … there well known to be a trip killer so if your having a bad time they can be a life saver…
lastly not really a tip just knolege … when your on shrooms TIME MOVES SLOW !!! super slow … in your head hours can pass and when you look at the time its been 15 mins …
edit- also sex is insane on shrooms … if you can keep focused for long enough lol … you feel the one you love in ways you cant put into words !!





🪖:fist:
thank you for your service bro!! Much respect! I never served but I come from a military family, grandfather was in ww2 army and my uncle & brother served in the navy( 6 years), my youngest cousin served 6 years in Iraq and another cousin is currently serving in the navy as well and he’s been in since 2000!