@herr_gruen
I didn’t even know this was possible. Super interesting and learned something new again, thanks ![]()
![]()
@Mjcalifornia
Yeah, such a shame that we can’t do this overseas, but glad you like it
Kind regards
SmartPlants
51 respostas · 302 visualizações
@herr_gruen
I didn’t even know this was possible. Super interesting and learned something new again, thanks ![]()
![]()
@Mjcalifornia
Yeah, such a shame that we can’t do this overseas, but glad you like it
Kind regards
SmartPlants
I read this in Ed Rosenthal’s book. Since I wanted to test a few seeds from my own production that didn’t look quite ripe, I conveniently had three seedlings to try the whole thing out. According to Rosenthal, you are supposed to be able to increase the yield this way.
Normal yield = 1 plant
More yield = 1 topped plant
Maximum yield = 3 plants in a pot
My conclusion = Outdoor it might make sense, indoor you save time because three plants fill the tent faster than a single one. Yield-wise, however, it comes down to the same thing. The available area is what determines the amount. What you save are seeds, soil, and electricity.
If you buy seeds, it might not be the best option. If you produce your own seeds, it doesn’t matter.
Regards
I think that’s really awesome though and I’d love to try it sometime
as I said, learned something new again. But it makes sense if it’s one and the same strain, right?
Best regards
Smart
@SmartPlants Yes, all three were Gorilla Sherbet, almost identical in growth and pheno. And unlike with a single one, the tent filled up very quickly. Shortly before switching to flower, I topped and defoliated them. The pot was about 24 liters, I think a bit larger would have been good, but unfortunately I didn’t have one on hand
I’m currently trying something similar,
2 20l fabric pots, four little plants. ![]()
![]()
They’re all growing differently, let’s see what comes out of it ![]()
It sure is interesting, yes, I wonder what would happen if they scraped the stems and fused them all into 1, although I imagine healing will take at least a couple of weeks.
@herr_gruen is saved bro thanks ![]()
@KilliczGe also one strain or different growth because of other strains/genetics?!
@3xt3nd3d OK crazy, that’s another level of growing ![]()
Best regards to everyone, night shift starts now
Four very different ones ![]()
![]()
Bro
I’m watching eagerly
Hey Grower,
Only 2 days left to be part of this GIVEAWAY.
Are you from the GERMAN-SPEAKING REGION? Just post one of your favorite Canna pictures and you’re in!
Happy Growing
Hey GrowFam
LAST DAY TO JOIN
![]()
Sending broccoli love
Are Only German Compatriots Participating?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Beautiful Christmas tree, without a doubt Santa Claus will not only visit it, he will also enjoy and relish it!!
Fantastic job ![]()
![]()
![]()
Yes only German residents
Entries for this GIVEAWAY are now closed ![]()
All participating photos now have until October 20th to collect likes/hearts, and the picture with the most wins ![]()
Thank you so much for all the interest, support, and activity on this post ![]()
May the best picture win ![]()
Good luck and have fun
![]()
![]()
Yesterday I somehow thought it was over. When actually it’s only just getting started ![]()
Good luck everyone ![]()
![]()
This is a private giveaway from a German citizen.
Read the whole post from the beginning and you will see why it was restricted to Germany.
Nobody wants trouble with customs or anyone else.
Warm regards to the south ![]()
![]()
Edit: in case you don’t want to scroll up, here is the link
This is an initiative where a private person wants to give something away. He alone bears the costs and simply wants to keep them low. It is his decision how far he wants to ship them. Of course, retailers send their seeds everywhere it is allowed, otherwise they would soon be broke. If you want to do a giveaway like this just for Spaniards, you are welcome to do so. I assume that nobody will complain about that. However, I don’t think it’s very nice to get upset over something like this. He alone decides what he does with it.