Grow with Jane Community Awards 2025

43 respostas · 1596 visualizações

Eli

#23

Hello Paul!! When you press the green button and vote, it is automatically saved. Good luck!!! I am thinking that the next celebrations are good opportunities to invite new growmies and to collect some extra votes :face_with_peeking_eye:

Responder ↗
Eli

#24

We’re entering the final stretch now :hourglass_not_done:

It’s been really nice to see how this game has been unfolding, and we’re getting close to closing the polls.

If there’s still a distant cousin, a friend, or a grow buddy you haven’t casually told yet, there’s still time before we announce this year’s winners on the 9th.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how this last part comes together :seedling:

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#26

Hey Smokey, I also congratulate the winners.
But this is still ongoing, isn’t it, or has it already been decided?
The whole thing is very exciting.
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#27

im actually not sure. i only assumed its over as today i am able to see how many votes people got which i dont believe was available before

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#28

Well, I also see the numbers but there’s no official announcement yet. What I see now, at the moment, I have 1st place once and 2nd place twice, and I’m blown away by that, because I wouldn’t have expected it. Let’s wait and see, it’s incredibly exciting. Regards

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#29

Yes, it’s only been like this for a few hours. I already checked this morning, and it looked the same as yesterday. The votes should have been counted as far as I can tell.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#31

you are more than deserving of that award bud. everyone enjoys your grows and information here

Responder ↗
gaz

#32

Congratulations everyone!!! the voting is over! We’re still prepping the announcement but as you’ve seen, the polls automatically reveal the winners :wink:

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#33

My dear @herr_gruen, please add your first place too :joy:
3 Plants 1 Pot, The Pioneer 39% 1st place, and our @KilliczGe would also have reached the top with 31%, 1st place. That would really make me very happy.
Hooray, and just now the pre-confirmation arrived that it’s over and this is the result.
Congratulations, a result I personally wished for.
That @herr_gruen and @KilliczGe also performed so perfectly.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#34

First of all, congratulations to all winners. Also to both of you @Pflanzenpaul and @KilliczGe, unfortunately, I don’t know the other two, or not yet. I can’t quite believe it yet, it’s the first time I’ve won something and then something so big. Thanks to everyone, the GWJ Team and all those who voted.
I just smoked the winner’s trophy. :wind_face:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#36

i was happy to see that all 3 of you were up top. 3 great people and amazing grows. congratulations

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#37

:eyes::shaking_face:

Wooow
Many thanks to everyone who voted.
Congratulations to everyone else who won. Although we all win, every day we interact here.

You are all great.

How awesome is that.

@Pflanzenpaul
@herr_gruen
@Smokey101

A special congratulatory greeting to you all too, you did a great job :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_blowing_a_kiss:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#38

Congrats to all the winners! Much deserved! I loved this little competition, hopefully we do many more in the future.

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#39

Congratulations to the deserving winners, it was fun to be a part of it, thanks for that too🤩

It was exciting

Happy Growing

Responder ↗
Pkay

#42

Congrats to the winner of my catergory. Thanks again for nominating me. And I especially appreciate the votes that were casted on my log. Here’s to a great 2026!

Responder ↗

Responder