Grow with Jane Community Awards 2025

43 respostas · 1594 visualizações

Pflanzenpaul

#26

Hey Smokey, I also congratulate the winners.
But this is still ongoing, isn’t it, or has it already been decided?
The whole thing is very exciting.
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#27

im actually not sure. i only assumed its over as today i am able to see how many votes people got which i dont believe was available before

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#28

Well, I also see the numbers but there’s no official announcement yet. What I see now, at the moment, I have 1st place once and 2nd place twice, and I’m blown away by that, because I wouldn’t have expected it. Let’s wait and see, it’s incredibly exciting. Regards

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#29

Yes, it’s only been like this for a few hours. I already checked this morning, and it looked the same as yesterday. The votes should have been counted as far as I can tell.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#31

you are more than deserving of that award bud. everyone enjoys your grows and information here

Responder ↗
gaz

#32

Congratulations everyone!!! the voting is over! We’re still prepping the announcement but as you’ve seen, the polls automatically reveal the winners :wink:

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#33

My dear @herr_gruen, please add your first place too :joy:
3 Plants 1 Pot, The Pioneer 39% 1st place, and our @KilliczGe would also have reached the top with 31%, 1st place. That would really make me very happy.
Hooray, and just now the pre-confirmation arrived that it’s over and this is the result.
Congratulations, a result I personally wished for.
That @herr_gruen and @KilliczGe also performed so perfectly.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#34

First of all, congratulations to all winners. Also to both of you @Pflanzenpaul and @KilliczGe, unfortunately, I don’t know the other two, or not yet. I can’t quite believe it yet, it’s the first time I’ve won something and then something so big. Thanks to everyone, the GWJ Team and all those who voted.
I just smoked the winner’s trophy. :wind_face:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#36

i was happy to see that all 3 of you were up top. 3 great people and amazing grows. congratulations

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#37

:eyes::shaking_face:

Wooow
Many thanks to everyone who voted.
Congratulations to everyone else who won. Although we all win, every day we interact here.

You are all great.

How awesome is that.

@Pflanzenpaul
@herr_gruen
@Smokey101

A special congratulatory greeting to you all too, you did a great job :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_blowing_a_kiss:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#38

Congrats to all the winners! Much deserved! I loved this little competition, hopefully we do many more in the future.

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#39

Congratulations to the deserving winners, it was fun to be a part of it, thanks for that too🤩

It was exciting

Happy Growing

Responder ↗
Pkay

#42

Congrats to the winner of my catergory. Thanks again for nominating me. And I especially appreciate the votes that were casted on my log. Here’s to a great 2026!

Responder ↗
Dbe

#43

Hello Growlings! :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand:

:fireworks::sparkler:Congratulations to all winners!!!:sparkler::fireworks:

It was nice to be a part of it. And in my opinion, everyone deserved to win!!! :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::+1:

Dear friends, I hope this wasn’t the last time. Even if not many participated this time, it was still very cool!! :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:
I also thank everyone who voted here and thus participated. :handshake:

May 2026 be a good year for all of us!!!

Grow on everyone :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::+1::sign_of_the_horns::victory_hand::ok_hand::cloud::cloud::cloud:

Responder ↗
Susumuu

#44

Hey, it’s really crazy that I was able to win a category here with my Growlog! I was already very happy when my slurrup grow received the Growlog of the month, but now the “Teacher”?! Totally awesome! I hope that some of you were able to take away a little something for yourselves

I still have a few unpublished Growlogs up my sleeve. I myself have learned a lot from them and also have some strains you won’t want to miss. Stay tuned and a big big thank you to everyone who voted, congratulations to all other winners!

Responder ↗

Responder