Still no support coming for PC users?
Not everyone carries or wants to carry a phone and if I have to use one to create a grow log or comment on a post I’ll just use my spiral binder and pencil for a log and my comments will go unheard. Phone screens can be troublesome for some of your older users, considering the needs of older and visually impaired users would be nice for a change. Especially if you’re wanting to build a stronger community . . . can’t build stronger communities by restricting access to phone users only.
Since Apple slipped the “Liquid Glass” feature in with the recent upgrade my phone is basically unusable other than as a phone for me. Damn transparent icons and wiggly screen garbage caused me literal headaches and burred vision. It is better now that I’ve disabled what I can of the upgrades, but I can’t use it for reading forums or the like.
