Grow with Jane v3.0 Early Access is now open

30 respostas · 642 visualizações

herr_gruen

#13

When I go to achievements in my profile, some achievements are also missing

At the very top, Community Awards

Responder ↗
gaz

#14

Hi frogy, no full GWJ web version yet, but we do have it in our plans. Explore growlogs and community forums are already synced. Public profiles, favorites, achievements, comments and all social features will be in the web in the coming weeks. And the next step will be the tracking piece but I can’t promise dates yet. It’s a big development and we know it’s important, we don’t want to mess it up. I truly appreciate your opinion I think you are absolutely right and I’m really sorry about the recent headaches with the Apple UI. If there’s anything else we could do in the app before being done with the web version, please let us know.

Responder ↗
gaz

#15

Good catch! We need to assign those manually :sweat_smile:

We’ll get to it asap

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#16

Well, good that you mention that, I’m also missing some achievements :eyes::smiling_face_with_sunglasses::face_blowing_a_kiss::victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#18

Yo what’s up ???
When I look at the questions.
Mmmhh
I’ll wait a bit longer with the update for testing.
I’m currently flying while lying in bed and would rather look at the new thing with a clear head.
Have fun testing
I’ll test tomorrow. Stay High friends ui ui ui

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#21

So at first glance, the update was successful and I found a great view.
Beautiful! :ok_hand::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: Absolutely amazing.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#22

working well for me too and really like the new update. well done

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#23

Overall things are working great. Only a couple of things I’ve noticed that could do with a look at. When someone comments on a log there is no way to translate or even copy what hash been written to translate elsewhere. The other one i noticed is a couple of the achievements like the photo and strain ones are not tracking at all. I have added a heap of each recently and none of them have been counted.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#24

It’s the same for me with the achievements. A lot still needs to be added.

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#25

Various achievements are also not yet listed for me.
@Crackadoo, it’s certainly my comment on your new Growlog of Bubble Gum Gelato.
I’m trying to edit the comment and re-insert it translated.
Indeed, a few improvements still need to be made.
@herr_gruen, we will surely see our achievements mentioned someday!
Happy Easter friends, wishes Paule

Responder ↗
Eli

#26

Hello my friends, thank you so much for being here and taking the time to try v3 :green_heart:

What you’re sharing is really interesting for us. We genuinely want to hear everything you notice, even small things like these. If you can, please :folded_hands:t4: leave it in this form:

That way it goes straight to the team, in your words. We’re building this together, so everything you bring matters a lot :folded_hands:

Thank you!

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#27

Your message ends mid-sentence @Eli, you have to turn off the translator to be able to read everything.

Responder ↗
gaz

#28

Thanks for the feedback everyone! We’re looking into the achievements issues. We’ve already added a translating feature for comments, we will be pushing it this week together with some extra major updates such as:

  • As just described, comment translations
  • Archived trees now show “Completed” in their Growlog
  • Growlogs now show “Active”/“Inactive” according to activity in the past weeks
  • A full redesign of the Plants and Environments creation
  • Added ability to edit photos
  • Added ability to create new breeders and improved flow to create and send new strains to GWJ Community
  • Fixes on notifications, having to log in again every time the app opens and others
Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#29

I just entered the app and see that my profile has disappeared

When I try to recreate it, I get an error message. What can I do to restore it?

Or is it because you are currently changing something in the app?

Responder ↗
gaz

#31

We had a little down time - is it back now?

Responder ↗

Responder