🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest

198 respostas · 2714 visualizações

Jimthompson1859

#13

When does the guessing close? :joy: I was on vacation and was kicking myself not knowing when the guessing ends. Hope I didn’t miss it!!!

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#18

Just gave her the last fertilizer until flowering. Then the fun begins, will be feeding her nothing but banana tea.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#20

Its absolutely packed with potassium and can be made for almost nothing at home.

Responder ↗
Eli

#22

It is getting full! Thank you for making us part of the process!

Responder ↗
SJ1

#23

Damn. How are you gonna cope with those temps? Every time it’s gone above 90 for me its destroyed my outdoor plants.

Are you expecting any problems?

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#24

Great question @SJ1 . It has taken many years to figure it out and a lot of burnt plants. I have learned to watch the sun and know your surroundings. I try to plant by a tree where when the sun is the hottest part of the day is in the shade. If I plant in full sun, then my plants become stunted from the heat.
Some people use a shade cloth over the top of the plants for this reason. So when I hear plant in full sun I say, not were I live :joy:.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#25

Potassium and sugar. I also use apple’s for sugar. I blend up the apple’s add to a five gallons of water. Let set for 24 hours then water. This is for the last two weeks of flower. Imo molasses is overrated. The molecules in molasses are to big for the plants to uptake right away, they still need to be broken down. The sugar in apple’s will be absorbed faster. And the worm’s love it. Damn I should write a book :joy:

Responder ↗
SJ1

#26

Ok nice. If I grow outside again here I would have to build something to protect them - they just can’t handle full sun in the Spanish summer. Explains why the local nurseries here all grow under shade cloth.

A spot that became shaded between say 2-5pm then allowed direct sun would be perfect but I don’t have a spot that works. So if I do it again think I will go the shade cloth route.

Cheers and happy growing :slight_smile:

Responder ↗

Responder