This is awesome, looks great. Thank you so much
🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest
198 respostas · 2715 visualizações
When it gets closer to harvest and more pics are posted, I’ll throw my guess out there!!! Hello from Oklahoma!!!
Can I enter as a Canadian and then just sent the prize to a friend in the USA? ![]()
I’m from Canada also, can I just drive down to get the seeds and then we can smoke a massive Blunt and I’ll head home!?
jokes
I think that works, as long as he isn’t shipping outside the US, whatever happens after your friend gets the seeds is between him and you. Maybe @Eli can also weigh in as well.
@Rasta_Free-Man , for sure. Have about 8 strain’s to try this year. @Wichie13 that’s fine by me. Like Rasta said.
Holy cow, that’s a big rock.
It’s sitting on a slab, have some cave’s behind it.
Can i get some indica seed
@Bob62 , guess the right weight and win a pack of seeds. It’s that easy. Good luck ![]()
When does the guessing close?
I was on vacation and was kicking myself not knowing when the guessing ends. Hope I didn’t miss it!!!
October/November
I will bid $1 bob
Getting some solid growth there now ![]()
Just gave her the last fertilizer until flowering. Then the fun begins, will be feeding her nothing but banana tea.
Why banana tea?
Its absolutely packed with potassium and can be made for almost nothing at home.
It is getting full! Thank you for making us part of the process!


