I dropped a gold Leaf seed when I was germinating one and one germinated alot faster than the other. I never noticed the hidden one because I kept focusing one the one seed. Then I noticed a sprout that was all yellow and redish colored and thought it was for sure dead…so I figured I’d try and revive her and as luck would have it she is growing like crazy…
So now I have myself a set of twins…lol








i made that mistake and burned my plants when first started using Biobizz. It took me a while to come up with this schedule and trying different boosters, inoculants, this gave me the best results. You don’t have to use everything i use. You can just use everything Biobizz + CalMag + Mammoth P, Great White, with every watering and Trifecta or Dynomyco when transplanting to minimize shock.

France? I hope so!






